    Randy

    "I can install a golf game on my pc, shouldnt that be worth some kind of
    certification?"

    barbwire, Mar 27, 2006

  2. barbwire

    barbwire Guest

    Thanks for the tip.

    I play real courses every week but I have to have something to do when I am
    at work.

    barbwire, Mar 27, 2006

  3. barbwire

    LoopBack Guest

    LoopBack, Mar 27, 2006
  4. barbwire

    LoopBack Guest

    I find walking back and forth to the coffee machine is good 'all-round'
    excersice. Although, sometimes I pick a bogie or two, and try to hit the guy
    across the room.

    But mostly I just wander around.

    --
    Lo0py

    LoopBack, Mar 27, 2006
  5. barbwire

    barbwire Guest

    Isnt it great what you can get paid to do if most people dont understand
    what your suppose to do.

    barbwire, Mar 27, 2006
  6. barbwire

    LoopBack Guest