    The lawn is cut so I have time....
    Any thoughts....
    Larry

    larya, Jun 16, 2007

  2. Have you paid your electricity bill?
    When you say "reserve power" is it a battery storage machine?
    If straight electrical mower, I would suspect the brushes on the motor are
    worn.

    haroldpotter esq., Jun 16, 2007

  3. larya

    olfart Guest

    "haroldpotter esq." <> wrote in
    message news:FwQci.111$%...
    > Have you paid your electricity bill?
    > When you say "reserve power" is it a battery storage machine?
    > If straight electrical mower, I would suspect the brushes on the motor are
    > worn.
    > "larya" <> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know how an electric lawnmower works.... Up until recently
    >> it was ok...Now it has little reserve power... In deep grass, it slows
    >> down much more than before...
    >> I just checked the bridge rectifier and it is ok....
    >> The lawn is cut so I have time....
    >> Any thoughts....
    >> Larry

    also make sure that the blade is sharp. a dull blade, especially in tough
    grass can put a much heavier load on the motor and slow it down.

    olfart, Jun 16, 2007
  4. larya

    Plato Guest

    larya wrote:

    > Does anyone know how an electric lawnmower works.... Up until recently

    It works very bad. Use a standard gas powered mower.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jun 19, 2007
  5. larya

    Lord Maximus Guest

    Plato,after much thought,came up with this jewel:

    > larya wrote:
    > >
    > > Does anyone know how an electric lawnmower works.... Up until
    > > recently

    > It works very bad. Use a standard gas powered mower.

    I have found the best solution is to hire the neighbour's kid to cut
    the lawn.
    max
    --
    My Pages:
    Virus Removal Instructions:

    Lord Maximus, Jun 19, 2007
  6. larya

    Fred Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > larya wrote:
    >>
    >> Does anyone know how an electric lawnmower works....

    Yes. I'm sure a lot of people do.

    Fred, Jun 19, 2007
  7. larya

    elaich Guest

    larya <> wrote in news:1181996083.092312.205370
    @n2g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

    > Does anyone know how an electric lawnmower works.... Up until recently
    > it was ok...Now it has little reserve power... In deep grass, it slows
    > down much more than before...
    > I just checked the bridge rectifier and it is ok....
    > The lawn is cut so I have time....
    > Any thoughts....
    > Larry

    Electirc lawnmowers seldom work. Electric ones almost always do.

    (Surprised that no one has picked up on this as yeat.)

    --
    A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of the message.
    Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?

    elaich, Jun 19, 2007
  8. elaich wrote:
    > larya <> wrote in news:1181996083.092312.205370
    > @n2g2000hse.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> Does anyone know how an electric lawnmower works.... Up until recently
    >> it was ok...Now it has little reserve power... In deep grass, it slows
    >> down much more than before...
    >> I just checked the bridge rectifier and it is ok....
    >> The lawn is cut so I have time....
    >> Any thoughts....
    >> Larry

    > Electirc lawnmowers seldom work. Electric ones almost always do.
    >
    > (Surprised that no one has picked up on this as yeat.)

    Yeat there's still time.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 19, 2007
  9. larya

    Plato Guest

    Lord Maximus wrote:

    > Plato,after much thought,came up with this jewel:
    >
    > > > Does anyone know how an electric lawnmower works.... Up until
    > > > recently

    > > It works very bad. Use a standard gas powered mower.

    > I have found the best solution is to hire the neighbour's kid to cut
    > the lawn.

    It's getting harder to find a kid that will actually work, rather then
    spending his time in AOL chat :)

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jun 21, 2007