    I see that El Cid has been released here in the US. Looking forward
    to renting it. Netflix says there is a long wait.

    Samson

    Samson, Feb 9, 2005

  2. Samson

    Mutley Guest

    Samson <> wrote:

    >I see that El Cid has been released here in the US. Looking forward
    >to renting it. Netflix says there is a long wait.
    >
    >Samson

    Is this the Samuel Bronson 1960s version ??

    Mutley, Feb 14, 2005

  3. In article <>,
    Mutley <> wrote:
    >Samson <> wrote:
    >
    >>I see that El Cid has been released here in the US. Looking forward
    >>to renting it. Netflix says there is a long wait.
    >>
    >>Samson

    >Is this the Samuel Bronson 1960s version ??

    Where do you find info on the US release. I had the restored
    version on order for DVD two years ago when the release was
    canceled.

    I don't see it for sale as a US release on the sites I've checked.

    I see outrageously high-prices - up to $110 - for versions that
    look like they may have originated in China.

    The only DVD I could find was the P'n'S region 4 out of Austrailia
    and about 18 months ago I found a LD of the restored LBX edition
    in England and had it shipped to the US.

    It was still cheaper than the high DVD prices - but I'd surely
    appreciate a pointer to a US release.

    Bill
    --
    Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com