    VOX POPULI Guest

    My cd-rom-dvd does not eject, no matter what I try, button doesn't work,
    eject function neither. Any suggestions?

    VOX POPULI, Dec 8, 2004

  2. VOX POPULI

    dadiOH Guest

    VOX POPULI wrote:
    > My cd-rom-dvd does not eject, no matter what I try, button doesn't
    > work, eject function neither. Any suggestions?

    Get out the paper clip...

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.05...

    dadiOH, Dec 8, 2004

  3. VOX POPULI wrote:
    > My cd-rom-dvd does not eject, no matter what I try, button doesn't work,
    > eject function neither. Any suggestions?

    I'm going to make the assumption that you meant "disc" and not "dic".
    Anyway, straighten out a paperclip and poke the end into the little hole
    near the tray until the tray comes out a little. Get your disk out and
    then carefully remove the DVD/CDROM from the computer and place gently
    in the trash. Get a new one.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 8, 2004
  4. VOX POPULI

    Hammerer Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    > VOX POPULI wrote:
    > > My cd-rom-dvd does not eject, no matter what I try, button doesn't work,
    > > eject function neither. Any suggestions?

    > I'm going to make the assumption that you meant "disc" and not "dic".

    On the other hand, *I'm* going to make the assumption that he did, indeed,
    mean "dic", and he wants some advice about contraception.

    The method you're talking about doesn't work, Vox. For God's sake get some
    rubber johnnies and use them instead.

    Hammerer, Dec 8, 2004
  5. Hammerer wrote:

    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>VOX POPULI wrote:
    >>
    >>>My cd-rom-dvd does not eject, no matter what I try, button doesn't work,
    >>>eject function neither. Any suggestions?

    >>I'm going to make the assumption that you meant "disc" and not "dic".
    >>

    > On the other hand, *I'm* going to make the assumption that he did, indeed,
    > mean "dic", and he wants some advice about contraception.
    >
    > The method you're talking about doesn't work, Vox. For God's sake get some
    > rubber johnnies and use them instead.

    Kids these days. Always coming and going, going and coming. And always
    too soon.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 8, 2004
  6. VOX POPULI

    Hammerer Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    > Kids these days. Always coming and going, going and coming. And always
    > too soon.

    Flowers! How owdinawy!

    Hammerer, Dec 8, 2004
  7. VOX POPULI

    Watcher111 Guest

    "Hammerer" <> wrote in message

    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > VOX POPULI wrote:
    > > > My cd-rom-dvd does not eject, no matter what I try, button doesn't

    work,
    > > > eject function neither. Any suggestions?

    > > I'm going to make the assumption that you meant "disc" and not "dic".
    > >

    > On the other hand, *I'm* going to make the assumption that he did, indeed,
    > mean "dic", and he wants some advice about contraception.
    >
    > The method you're talking about doesn't work, Vox. For God's sake get some
    > rubber johnnies and use them instead.

    but if he does not eject then the rubber johnnies are not going to catch
    anything and are a waste of time

    --
    Watcher111

    Drive a mime nuts, Play a blank tape at full volume

    Watcher111, Dec 8, 2004
  8. VOX POPULI

    Richard Guest

    VOX POPULI wrote:

    > My cd-rom-dvd does not eject, no matter what I try, button doesn't work,
    > eject function neither. Any suggestions?

    Apply power.

    Richard, Dec 8, 2004
  9. VOX POPULI

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    > VOX POPULI wrote:
    >
    > > My cd-rom-dvd does not eject, no matter what I try, button doesn't

    work,
    > > eject function neither. Any suggestions?

    > Apply power.

    no no.. it's a macintosh...

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Dec 8, 2004