    but if anyone can help, that would be great.
    Here is the Diagram Link:
    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7629/ciscoeigrplink2mh.jpg
    Evolution, Apr 7, 2006

  2. Evolution

    Merv Guest

    Yes that setup is possible using EIGRP
    Merv, Apr 7, 2006

  3. Evolution

    Merv Guest

    Some switches also support routed interface

    Pick a test port and see if 4506 will accept the following

    int <interface>
    no switchport
    ip address ....
    exit

    sho int <interface> status ! see if it says 'routed"

    #sh int fa 11/1 switch
    Name: Fa11/1
    Switchport: Disabled

    #sh int fa 11/1 status

    Port Name Status Vlan Duplex Speed Type
    Fa11/1 connected routed a-full a-100
    10/100BaseTX

    #sh run int fa 11/1
    Building configuration...

    Current configuration : 68 bytes
    !
    interface FastEthernet11/1
    ip address x.x.x.60 255.255.0.0
    end
    Merv, Apr 7, 2006
  4. Evolution

    Merv Guest

    If you want to extended a VLAN (10.2.0.0/16) from your HQ to the DRP
    site, then you would have to bridge that VLAN across the DS3 link which
    is possible
    Merv, Apr 7, 2006
  5. Evolution

    Evolution Guest

    how can i bridge the vlan?
    Evolution, Apr 7, 2006
  6. Evolution

    Merv Guest

    Evolution wrote:
    > how can i bridge the vlan?

    In the diagram that you posted it looks like you are only intending on
    having one VLAN at the DRP site - is that the cae and are you sure that
    will will not want add others VLANS now or in the future.
    Merv, Apr 7, 2006
  7. Evolution

    Evolution Guest

    I'll just use EIGRP then to route. You're right. May want to expand
    into the future.
    Evolution, Apr 11, 2006