  1. Guest

    Egg Head Cafe Is SPAMMING Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista.General!
    , Sep 15, 2009

  2. mikeyhsd Guest

    someone needs to go back to nursing off daddy's man root.

    mikeyhsd, Sep 16, 2009

  3. Guest

    wrote:
    > Egg Head Cafe Is SPAMMING Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista.General!

    Take A Look At The IP ADDRESS'ES In The HEADERS, All 3 Are 72.29.94.49!
    , Sep 16, 2009
  4. Guest

    mikeyhsd wrote:
    > someone needs to go back to nursing off daddy's man root.
    >

    > <> wrote in message
    >> Egg Head Cafe Is SPAMMING Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista.General!

    What I Say In Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista.General Is The Truth,
    Microsoft Windows Vista Really Should Be Recalled By The U.S.A.
    Government As A Defective Product, And Then Every Who Purchased Windows
    Vista, Should Be Given a Free Copy Of Windows 7 Ultimate Edition!
    , Sep 16, 2009
  5. mikeyhsd Guest

    what I respond with is the truth.

    you need to go back to nursing off daddy's man root.

    mikeyhsd, Sep 16, 2009
  6. Please leave that on vista.general, Kevpan. What happens there should please
    stay there.

    thank you.

    --
    Charlie.