    User or Human and Micky Mouse, or perhaps Not Very Secure and Unsecure.

    --
    But Yapp had refused to take his shirt off.
    Walden Yapp, Jul 15, 2004

  2. Walden Yapp

    Jim Berwick Guest

    "Walden Yapp" <> wrote in news:cd6gmv$m0k$1
    @news8.svr.pol.co.uk:

    > perhaps Not Very Secure and Unsecure.

    WTF are you storing on your computer that you /require/ EFS?
    Jim Berwick, Jul 15, 2004

  3. Walden Yapp

    Walden Yapp Guest

    Jim Berwick wrote:
    > "Walden Yapp" <> wrote in news:cd6gmv$m0k$1
    > @news8.svr.pol.co.uk:
    >
    >> perhaps Not Very Secure and Unsecure.
    >>

    > WTF are you storing on your computer that you /require/ EFS?

    Same as what everyone else is that uses encryption you halfwit.

    --
    But Yapp had refused to take his shirt off.
    Walden Yapp, Jul 15, 2004
  4. Walden Yapp

    Gordon Guest

    "Walden Yapp" <> wrote in message
    > Jim Berwick wrote:
    > > "Walden Yapp" <> wrote in news:cd6gmv$m0k$1
    > > @news8.svr.pol.co.uk:
    > >
    > >> perhaps Not Very Secure and Unsecure.
    > >>

    > > WTF are you storing on your computer that you /require/ EFS?

    > Same as what everyone else is that uses encryption you halfwit.

    All your kiddy porn then.......
    Gordon, Jul 16, 2004
  5. Walden Yapp

    Walden Yapp Guest

    Gordon wrote:
    > "Walden Yapp" <> wrote in message
    >> Jim Berwick wrote:
    >>> "Walden Yapp" <> wrote in news:cd6gmv$m0k$1
    >>> @news8.svr.pol.co.uk:

    >>> WTF are you storing on your computer that you /require/ EFS?

    >> Same as what everyone else is that uses encryption you halfwit.
    >>

    > All your kiddy porn then.......

    That is actually very serious. You have said you think EFS was designed to
    hide kiddy porn. That needs report.

    --
    But Yapp had refused to take his shirt off.
    Walden Yapp, Jul 16, 2004
  6. Walden Yapp

    pcbutts1 Guest

    If you did your homework you would have known it didn't.

    > I am really starting to dispair of Microsoft's grasp on security issues.

    Why
    > is the Encrypting File System not available on XP Home systems. Is the

    logic

    pcbutts1, Jul 16, 2004