    Aeropause Guest

    I keep getting tempting lists from them. They're based in Taiwan. Any one
    have any experience with them?
    Aeropause, Oct 8, 2004

  2. Aeropause

    FAQmeister Guest

    "Aeropause" <> wrote in message
    news:k2D9d.678205$
    > I keep getting tempting lists from them. They're based in Taiwan.
    > Any one have any experience with them?

    Not me, but did you notice they only sell movies produced prior to 1965?
    --
    Buford T. Justice
    The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:
    FAQmeister, Oct 9, 2004

  3. Aeropause

    Kremlingirls Guest

    << Not me, but did you notice they only sell movies produced prior to 1965? >>

    In Taiwan anything produced prior to 1965 is considered public domain....that
    explains why these guys sell what they do.
    Kremlingirls, Oct 16, 2004
  4. Aeropause

    paul4laffs

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Cleveland, Ohio area
    I ordered. Chinese subtitles, and no menus. Liner notes were full of spelling errors. Obviously bootlegged. Quality wasn't bad, though, but no way to get rid of subtitles. Don't recommend.
    paul4laffs, Apr 6, 2007