    - why is it that the MS Press MCDST books are 30% off?
    does it mean that there were changes that those books
    weren't able to include or to cover?
    - cris -, Sep 25, 2004

  2. - cris -

    mike Guest

    Hey there,

    That's one thing Im also worried about. will there be sp2
    questions in 270,271,272 in Oct?

    my evening classmates are taking exams now. they are fine.

    unfortunately I can't do it now, even if my tutors are
    pushing me. being working full time, I really want to read
    some resource kit before taking those exams.
    one thing I hate those exams most is that I can trial my
    solutions quickily and make adjustment at work.
    but in exam, I got nothing for wrong answer. can't
    complain about that anyway.

    good luck to you all

    mike, Sep 26, 2004

  3. - cris -

    Charles D. Guest

    they will ask you questions about service packs and the different ways to
    deploy them, it isn't a biggie. I don't recall being asked specifically about
    a particular SP, worry less about that and be very knowledgeable about SUS
    and other deployment methods, recovery, etc.

    Charles D., Sep 29, 2004