EEng is jealous of EQ's wife Re: Satellite tv hacking

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by EQ, Jul 30, 2006.

  1. EQ

    EQ Guest

    EEng wrote:

    > Juan Hung Lo wrote:
    > > An engineer is someone who will calculate it to the nearest micron,
    > > measure it with a ruler, mark it with a piece of chalk, and cut it
    > > with an axe.
    > >
    > > I didn't include the above as a dig but I DID think that it was
    > > amusing!

    > AAAAHAHAHAHA that's PERFECT! Love it! My favorite is "A pessimist
    > sees the glass as half empty, an optimist sees it as half full, but an
    > engineer sees the glass as being twice the size it needs to be :)

    You will never have what EQ has with his wife. NEVER.

    EQ, Jul 30, 2006

  2. On 29 Jul 2006 16:21:09 -0700, "EQ" <> wrote:

    >EEng wrote:
    >
    >> Juan Hung Lo wrote:
    >> > An engineer is someone who will calculate it to the nearest micron,
    >> > measure it with a ruler, mark it with a piece of chalk, and cut it
    >> > with an axe.
    >> >
    >> > I didn't include the above as a dig but I DID think that it was
    >> > amusing!

    >> AAAAHAHAHAHA that's PERFECT! Love it! My favorite is "A pessimist
    >> sees the glass as half empty, an optimist sees it as half full, but an
    >> engineer sees the glass as being twice the size it needs to be :)

    >You will never have what EQ has with his wife. NEVER.

    That would be numerous STD's.

    Richard Cranium, Jul 30, 2006

  3. EQ

    EEng Guest

    EQ wrote:>
    > You will never have what EQ has with his wife. NEVER.

    OMG why would anyone ever want to have what you have, and with your
    wife no less??? Herpes, HIV, scabbies, ringworm, lesions, severe body
    odor, 35 men per night, stank crotch, just to name a few, and not to
    mention no mirror can withstand her cross-eyed, mealy faced glare!
    You're right, I will never have those things. Thanks for taking her
    out of circulation troll boy. And um...if you're not EQ, it must suck
    to aspire to be him. You should slit your own throat and be done with
    it, trust me, you'll feel better for having done so! Have a happy :)

    EEng

    EEng, Jul 30, 2006
  4. EQ

    Swabbie Guest

    are you kidding me? you're still here?
    The most humiliated poster in usenet history, is still here being overly
    obsessed with ADH? wow dude! you need to get some sort of life?
    are you still with that wilderbeast? is she still taking 35 cocks a night to
    pay your davetv fine?
    is the "rissler was here" tattoo still on your left butt cheek?
    is your criminal son still dressing up in army clothes and felching for
    nickels?
    are you still claiming that you never used a sock?
    why did you sell your big house that you used to love bragging about? or was
    it ..ahem..how shall we say this?..umm..liquidated?
    are you still a bald little shriveled up man with no friends?
    are you still trying to talk politics? do the people who have that
    conversation with you, know thta you are a convicted felon?
    does rand mcnally still call wanting that roadmap on bitunas ass back?
    please tell me that your daughter has not bred.
    we don't need that bloodline procreated.
    is seaworld still asking bituna to do 3 shows a night?
    do me a favor mikey...suck the glock bro..just suck the glock

    Swabbie, Jul 30, 2006
  5. EQ

    FatBastard Guest

    Never ending hatred and disrespect?

    FatBastard, Jul 30, 2006
  6. EQ

    kryppy@. Guest

    On 29 Jul 2006 16:21:09 -0700, "EQ" <> wrote:

    >EEng wrote:
    >
    >> Juan Hung Lo wrote:
    >> > An engineer is someone who will calculate it to the nearest micron,
    >> > measure it with a ruler, mark it with a piece of chalk, and cut it
    >> > with an axe.
    >> >
    >> > I didn't include the above as a dig but I DID think that it was
    >> > amusing!

    >> AAAAHAHAHAHA that's PERFECT! Love it! My favorite is "A pessimist
    >> sees the glass as half empty, an optimist sees it as half full, but an
    >> engineer sees the glass as being twice the size it needs to be :)

    >You will never have what EQ has with his wife. NEVER.

    Crushing debt and an alcoholic son?

    kryppy@., Jul 30, 2006