    cookies, ICQ etc.).
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Aug 29, 2006

  2. ~misfit~

    Kent Smith Guest

    "~misfit~" <> wrote in message
    news:44f384c1$...
    > Was just using Google to try to find a site that would tell me the
    > different models of AMD Athlon XP CPUs with the Palomino core, searched
    > the string AMD Palomino, clicked a link and PC-cillin popped up with this:
    >
    > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1156809458.jpg
    >
    > and promptly shut down all traffic to and from my PC.
    >
    > Bit of a worry that. I re-started my PC, ran PC-cillin's scan and then
    > unchecked "Halt internet traffic" when it came up clean (except for some
    > cookies, ICQ etc.).

    No problem. All AMD CPU models are actually commonly harvested credit card
    numbers. You need a new card before people realise the Athlon 6453 7463
    2776 2777 Exp11/07 is actually yours.

    -KENT

    Kent Smith, Aug 29, 2006

  3. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Kent Smith wrote:
    > "~misfit~" <> wrote in message
    > > Was just using Google to try to find a site that would tell me the
    > > different models of AMD Athlon XP CPUs with the Palomino core,
    > > searched the string AMD Palomino, clicked a link and PC-cillin
    > > popped up with this:
    > > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1156809458.jpg
    > >
    > > and promptly shut down all traffic to and from my PC.
    > >
    > > Bit of a worry that. I re-started my PC, ran PC-cillin's scan and
    > > then unchecked "Halt internet traffic" when it came up clean
    > > (except for some cookies, ICQ etc.).

    > No problem. All AMD CPU models are actually commonly harvested credit
    > card numbers. You need a new card before people realise the Athlon
    > 6453 7463 2776 2777 Exp11/07 is actually yours.

    LOL!! So can I use my Athlon CPUs to purchase goods and services?
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Aug 29, 2006
  4. ~misfit~

    Fred Dagg Guest

    On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:02:41 +1200, "~misfit~"
    <> exclaimed:

    >Was just using Google to try to find a site that would tell me the different
    >models of AMD Athlon XP CPUs with the Palomino core, searched the string AMD
    >Palomino, clicked a link and PC-cillin popped up with this:
    >
    >http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1156809458.jpg
    >
    >and promptly shut down all traffic to and from my PC.
    >
    >Bit of a worry that. I re-started my PC, ran PC-cillin's scan and then
    >unchecked "Halt internet traffic" when it came up clean (except for some
    >cookies, ICQ etc.).

    Falk AG is an online ad company. Chances are an advert on that page
    was dished up by them, and PC-Cillin hit a false positive.

    Fred Dagg, Aug 29, 2006