    ann harkin Guest

    Im downloading files from eDonkey,but now as there downloaded they wont play
    its showing as up completing and not going no further
    ann harkin, Jul 10, 2005

  2. ann harkin

    unwashed Guest

    "ann harkin" <ann.EDITED3@ntlEDITEDcom> wrote in message
    news:nVYze.3350$...
    > Im downloading files from eDonkey,but now as there downloaded they wont
    > play
    > its showing as up completing and not going no further

    You probably were on the trial period, they now want their 20 bucks!
    Pay up or you won't get the porn you want to download.
    One quick point, but as you will have noted Ann H, you were dopey
    enough to post to usenet with your default email addy for all
    to see, and for "bots" to scrape up and spam to..................
    I've edited out your email addy from this post, but doubtful that will
    save you from an inbox that will be swamped with spam?
    unwashed, Jul 10, 2005

  3. ann harkin

    Joel Rubin Guest

    On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 02:55:11 +0000 (UTC), "unwashed"
    <> wrote:

    >"ann harkin" <ann.EDITED3@ntlEDITEDcom> wrote in message
    >> Im downloading files from eDonkey,but now as there downloaded they wont
    >> play
    >> its showing as up completing and not going no further
    >>

    >You probably were on the trial period, they now want their 20 bucks!
    >Pay up or you won't get the porn you want to download.
    >One quick point, but as you will have noted Ann H, you were dopey
    >enough to post to usenet with your default email addy for all
    >to see, and for "bots" to scrape up and spam to..................
    >I've edited out your email addy from this post, but doubtful that will
    >save you from an inbox that will be swamped with spam?

    There's Emule which is open source freeware. Not that they wouldn't
    accept a contribution.

    http://www.emule-project.net
    Joel Rubin, Jul 10, 2005