    eMule won't connect to these servers for the last 12hrs. Their
    website won't respond either. Anyone know what has happened? For a
    while three of DonkeyServer servers were out too.
    GraB, Feb 22, 2006

  2. GraB

    Steve Guest

    On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:30:08 +1300, GraB wrote:

    > eMule won't connect to these servers for the last 12hrs. Their
    > website won't respond either. Anyone know what has happened? For a
    > while three of DonkeyServer servers were out too.

    Keep up... the Belgian police seized the indexing servers.

    http://www.slyck.com/news.php?story=1102
    Steve, Feb 22, 2006

  3. "Steve" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:30:08 +1300, GraB wrote:
    >
    >> eMule won't connect to these servers for the last 12hrs. Their
    >> website won't respond either. Anyone know what has happened? For a
    >> while three of DonkeyServer servers were out too.

    > Keep up... the Belgian police seized the indexing servers.
    >
    > http://www.slyck.com/news.php?story=1102

    and, they are tracking down the ip addresses of those who stole music.
    news.xtra.co.nz, Feb 22, 2006
  4. GraB

    GraB Guest

    On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:27:27 +1300, "news.xtra.co.nz"
    <> wrote:

    >"Steve" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:30:08 +1300, GraB wrote:
    >>
    >>> eMule won't connect to these servers for the last 12hrs. Their
    >>> website won't respond either. Anyone know what has happened? For a
    >>> while three of DonkeyServer servers were out too.

    >> Keep up... the Belgian police seized the indexing servers.
    >>
    >> http://www.slyck.com/news.php?story=1102

    >and, they are tracking down the ip addresses of those who stole music.

    I believe that was all on RAM drives - switch off, all gone. I think
    they were more interested in whole DVDs being shared, possible with
    high speeds in Europe.
    GraB, Feb 23, 2006