    Thanks in advance for any help.

    --
    Murphy was an optimist!

    timberlandko, Apr 9, 2004

  2. timberlandko

    timberlandko Guest

    BTW ... the adware/spyware discussion groups and web forums have
    nothing on this, that I was able to dig up. In as much as the only
    reference to it I've found is in NoCem Usenet filter updates, I
    assume its not particularly wholesome

    --
    Murphy was an optimist!
    "timberlandko" <> wrote in message
    > BlankCan anyone shed any light on what edmj.exe might be or what

    it

    timberlandko, Apr 10, 2004

  3. timberlandko

    Rod S Guest

    Where was it located....In c:\windows or c:\windows\system32?

    Rod S, Apr 10, 2004
  4. timberlandko

    timberlandko Guest

    It was in %\system32. I did finally figure it out, and killed it;
    its a Java data-miner.

    --
    Murphy was an optimist!

    timberlandko, Apr 11, 2004