    information on it. Thanks for any help.

    --
    Murphy was an optimist!

    timberlandko, Apr 9, 2004

  2. timberlandko

    °Mike° Guest

    Is your client also this sparse in their information?

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 15:36:47 -0500, in
    <>
    timberlandko scrawled:

    >BlankCan anyone identify "edmj.exe" ... what it is, what it does? I
    >suspect its not altogether desirable. It has turned up on a
    >client's highjackthis log, and I have been unable to find good
    >information on it. Thanks for any help.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Apr 9, 2004

  3. timberlandko

    Iceman Guest

    "timberlandko" wrote in message
    > Can anyone identify "edmj.exe" ... what it is, what it does? I
    > suspect its not altogether desirable. It has turned up on a
    > client's highjackthis log, and I have been unable to find good
    > information on it. Thanks for any help.

    I suggest you post the hijackthis log to the http://cexx.org/ discussion
    boards for analysis.

    Iceman, Apr 9, 2004
  4. timberlandko

    timberlandko Guest

    Went there, did that first. As I said, I haven't found any good,
    clear info on the puppy, other than it appears frequently in NoCeM
    Usenet filter updates, which is why I suspect its not altogether a
    good thing. CancelMoose wasn't any help either BTW.

    --
    Murphy was an optimist!

    timberlandko, Apr 10, 2004
  5. timberlandko

    ICee Guest

    timberlandko wrote:
    > Went there, did that first. As I said, I haven't found any good,
    > clear info on the puppy, other than it appears frequently in NoCeM
    > Usenet filter updates, which is why I suspect its not altogether a
    > good thing. CancelMoose wasn't any help either BTW.

    It's possible it's a data-miner. There's a EDM (Enterprise Data Miner)
    program that also runs in Java (edmj). Look under "Java Installation"
    at this web site:
    http://www.data-miner.com/edm.html

    ICee, Apr 10, 2004
  6. timberlandko

    timberlandko Guest

    Bingo! That's the puppy. Thanks a lot. I'm going to go shoot it
    now.

    --
    Murphy was an optimist!

    timberlandko, Apr 10, 2004
  7. timberlandko

    ICee Guest

    timberlandko wrote:
    > Bingo! That's the puppy. Thanks a lot. I'm going to go shoot it
    > now.

    You're welcome. Be humane. ;)

    ICee, Apr 10, 2004