    deleted the email addresses of those who had forwarded the mail to me.
    Does anybody know how to do that in Thunderbird ? . also the FW FW , etc.

    thanks :)

    Lou, Aug 2, 2005

  2. Lou

    Doug G Guest

    Lou wrote:
    > When forwarding email using Outlook or OE, I have always highlighted and
    > deleted the email addresses of those who had forwarded the mail to me.
    > Does anybody know how to do that in Thunderbird ? . also the FW FW , etc.
    >
    > thanks :)

    Use "Edit Message As New" on the Message or context (right click) menu.

    Doug G, Aug 2, 2005

  3. Lou

    Lou Guest

    Doug G wrote:
    > Lou wrote:
    >
    >> When forwarding email using Outlook or OE, I have always highlighted
    >> and deleted the email addresses of those who had forwarded the mail to
    >> me. Does anybody know how to do that in Thunderbird ? . also the FW FW
    >> , etc.
    >>
    >> thanks :)

    > Use "Edit Message As New" on the Message or context (right click) menu.

    Thanks a lot, Doug. I feel it is very important to protect the email
    addresses of others, and I try not to pass them on.

    Lou, Aug 2, 2005
  4. Lou

    Moz Champion Guest

    Lou wrote:
    > Doug G wrote:
    >
    >> Lou wrote:
    >>
    >>> When forwarding email using Outlook or OE, I have always highlighted
    >>> and deleted the email addresses of those who had forwarded the mail
    >>> to me. Does anybody know how to do that in Thunderbird ? . also the
    >>> FW FW , etc.
    >>>
    >>> thanks :)

    >> Use "Edit Message As New" on the Message or context (right click) menu.

    > Thanks a lot, Doug. I feel it is very important to protect the email
    > addresses of others, and I try not to pass them on.

    [Thunderbird-->Preferences]*-->Composition
    Forward Messages <inline>

    Hit Foward, edit the headers to remove addresses

    Moz Champion, Aug 2, 2005