    capitalist sharks disc of the animated soviet propaganda set, lenin
    revolutionaries go to mars and overthrow the outer space bourgeosie all
    gilliam-style. seven minutes, including one for the credits.

    Walter Traprock, Apr 12, 2007

  2. Walter Traprock

    natch Guest

    On Apr 12, 1:50 pm, Walter Traprock <> wrote:
    > Yes, grindhouse could use some editing. Putting action whatnot
    > throughout the first segment doesn't actually make the thing go
    > faster, and the even slower second segment has too much foul language
    > and nappy haired hos in it for comfort, and manages to feel slower
    > than the editing in the original, Faster Pussycat kill kill. In the
    > original it starts with the goofy car chase thingy with the gogo girls
    > rather than endless building up to it. Way to much damn CGI, I heard
    > someone say, not like the classics. But I'm an antiquarian, so what can
    > I say? MAyby'll like this pulp fiction in a thirty years or so. pulp
    > crap has to age to be good, just like music, and other popshit.
    >
    > Now, after the movie, a quick midnite looksie at the good stuff, the
    > capitalist sharks disc of the animated soviet propaganda set, lenin
    > revolutionaries go to mars and overthrow the outer space bourgeosie all
    > gilliam-style. seven minutes, including one for the credits.

    its got plenty of editing, you mean it could use shortening?

    natch, Apr 12, 2007

  3. Walter Traprock

    R H Draney Guest

    natch filted:

    >On Apr 12, 1:50 pm, Walter Traprock <> wrote:
    >> Yes, grindhouse could use some editing. Putting action whatnot
    >> throughout the first segment doesn't actually make the thing go

    >its got plenty of editing, you mean it could use shortening?

    No, its crust is plenty flaky already....r

    --
    "You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!"
    "You got Weltanschauung in my Schadenfreude!"

    R H Draney, Apr 12, 2007
  4. Walter Traprock

    natch Guest

    On Apr 12, 6:35 pm, R H Draney <> wrote:
    > natch filted:
    >

    > >On Apr 12, 1:50 pm, Walter Traprock <> wrote:
    > >> Yes, grindhouse could use some editing. Putting action whatnot
    > >> throughout the first segment doesn't actually make the thing go

    > >its got plenty of editing, you mean it could use shortening?

    > No, its crust is plenty flaky already....r
    >
    > --
    > "You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!"
    > "You got Weltanschauung in my Schadenfreude!"

    mmmmmm flaky crust

    natch, Apr 13, 2007
  5. Walter Traprock

    Flasherly Guest

    On Apr 12, 1:50 pm, Walter Traprock <> wrote:

    > Now, after the movie, a quick midnite looksie at the good stuff, the
    > capitalist sharks disc of the animated soviet propaganda set, lenin
    > revolutionaries go to mars and overthrow the outer space bourgeosie all
    > gilliam-style. seven minutes, including one for the credits.

    Sounds like a movie titled Stay, watched at compressed, software
    time. Sound tonality isn't changed, but compressed with faster visual
    playback. Trick's getting intelligible sound while riding a remote IR
    keyboard between x1.2 - x2.0 (it's maximum skew over normal motion).
    Figure a shavings at seventy-five percent on couchtime. Oh, yea - the
    movie. It's another Swazee Ghost take, none of which I've seen
    eclipse Robin Williams' best Dantesque piece to date, What Dreams May
    Come. Grindhouse looks to be good if you like Natural Born Killers,
    Pulp Fiction, and Kill Bill. Click here if any the above or all was
    that helpful.

    Flasherly, Apr 13, 2007