    Messages:
    3
    In my brother's PC, the Task Manager (triggered with CTRL ALT DEL) lists QuickLaunch and Desktop in the Applications tab. It's the first WinXP system in which I have seen that. Where is the tweak to set/unset that ?
    Sebastian42, Sep 8, 2009

  2. Sebastian42

    technoplume

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    55
    You can't edit that, that application tab list program that are running. Here u see program that are hidden in the background. Probably the software for the keyboard and mouse or some 3rd software he installed. Right click it and go to process, then Google it to find what it is.

    For the desktop I can only see a registry mod were you make the explorer and taskbar different application.
    technoplume, Sep 9, 2009