    any program or any way to edit them?
    I have Dreamweaver and it won't edit the files either.
    Thanks!

    ToyalP2, Aug 24, 2007

  2. ToyalP2

    ded Guest

    "ToyalP2" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    > What is so special about .swf files that can't be edited?
    > I have checked several programs that can CREATE swf files but non that
    > can edit swf files.
    > Swish, Astro and others in the $50 to $200 range can create swf files
    > but I couldn't find any program that can edit them, does anybody know of
    > any program or any way to edit them?
    > I have Dreamweaver and it won't edit the files either.
    > Thanks!

    The easiest option is to convert SWF to AVI and edit in Windows Movie maker
    or any editing software, then convert the edited AVI back to SWF.

    Go here for full guides: http://www.videohelp.com/

    ded, Aug 24, 2007

  3. ToyalP2

    ToyalP2 Guest

    On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:25:34 +0100, "ded" <> wrote:

    >"ToyalP2" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >> What is so special about .swf files that can't be edited?
    >> I have checked several programs that can CREATE swf files but non that
    >> can edit swf files.
    >> Swish, Astro and others in the $50 to $200 range can create swf files
    >> but I couldn't find any program that can edit them, does anybody know of
    >> any program or any way to edit them?
    >> I have Dreamweaver and it won't edit the files either.
    >> Thanks!

    >The easiest option is to convert SWF to AVI and edit in Windows Movie maker
    >or any editing software, then convert the edited AVI back to SWF.
    >
    >Go here for full guides: http://www.videohelp.com/

    Thanks, I tried that link and did a search.
    I tried a couple of the programs to do that but the quality of the AVI
    movie was HORRENDOUS, almost like an image created on 4 bits colors.
    I will keep on trying, I created a nice .swf but can't remember with
    what program and I need to edit the text.

    ToyalP2, Aug 25, 2007