    great 'EXCEPT' for the movie previews which automatically kicks in at the
    begining (Lord I hate this!!!). Is there a way to edit this garbage out and
    still retain disk/menu functionality?

    Owl Jolson, Nov 18, 2004

  2. Owl Jolson

    P Pron Guest

    Owl Jolson wrote:
    > I have The Chronicles of Riddick Unrated Director's Cut. Everything
    > is great 'EXCEPT' for the movie previews which automatically kicks in
    > at the begining (Lord I hate this!!!). Is there a way to edit this
    > garbage out and still retain disk/menu functionality?

    Have you tried compressing them to "Still image" (using the drop-down menu
    under "Compression Settings"?) Might do the trick.

    paul

    P Pron, Nov 18, 2004

  3. Owl Jolson

    Jeffman316 Guest

    You could use DVDShrink to dump the whole DVD to your harddrive in full.
    Then load the DVD into CloneDVD. You can remove items totally with
    this program. That way you dont have to have stills show up.

    The program will fix the links and make it auto bypass those things
    that you dont want and leave the menu structure intact.

    Thanks!
    jeffman316

    Jeffman316, Nov 19, 2004
  4. Owl Jolson

    Biz Guest

    "Jeffman316" <> wrote in message
    > You could use DVDShrink to dump the whole DVD to your harddrive in full.
    > Then load the DVD into CloneDVD. You can remove items totally with
    > this program. That way you dont have to have stills show up.
    >
    > The program will fix the links and make it auto bypass those things
    > that you dont want and leave the menu structure intact.
    >
    > Thanks!
    > jeffman316

    My method is:
    1. Rip with the entire disc with DVD Decrypter or comparable
    2. Use TitleSetBlanker to get rid of all teh unwanted titles.
    3. DVDShrink it losing unwanted audio, etc...

    Biz, Nov 20, 2004