Editing Image in Photoshop

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Nishant, Mar 16, 2006.

  1. Nishant

    Nishant Guest

    Hello friends,
    Could anyone give me some tips for editing photoshop
    image?

    I have filled rectangular shapes using the CMYK color model. In this
    way I have made 16 different CMYK colored images in the same photoshop
    file, which makes it difficult for me to re-edit the picture.The
    photoshop software does not allow me to edit the 1st rectangular
    picture I created using the photoshop. It just allows me to edit the
    16th rectangular picture, which I made at the last.

    Can you suggest me how to edit the first rectangular image?

    I am looking forward to your guidance.

    Thanks

    Nishant

    email :
    Nishant, Mar 16, 2006

  2. Nishant

    Tony Cooper Guest

    On 15 Mar 2006 21:58:30 -0800, "Nishant" <>
    wrote:

    >Hello friends,
    > Could anyone give me some tips for editing photoshop
    >image?
    >
    >I have filled rectangular shapes using the CMYK color model. In this
    >way I have made 16 different CMYK colored images in the same photoshop
    >file, which makes it difficult for me to re-edit the picture.The
    >photoshop software does not allow me to edit the 1st rectangular
    >picture I created using the photoshop. It just allows me to edit the
    >16th rectangular picture, which I made at the last.
    >
    >Can you suggest me how to edit the first rectangular image?
    >
    >I am looking forward to your guidance.

    Open the Layers palette. Click on the Layer that contains the 1st
    rectangle (it will be highlighted in blue when you have that layer
    open). Edit the rectangle.

    You have created 16 layers.

    --

    Tony Cooper
    Orlando, FL
    Tony Cooper, Mar 16, 2006

  3. Nishant

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    Tony Cooper <> wrote:

    > On 15 Mar 2006 21:58:30 -0800, "Nishant" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Hello friends,
    > > Could anyone give me some tips for editing photoshop
    > >image?
    > >
    > >I have filled rectangular shapes using the CMYK color model. In this
    > >way I have made 16 different CMYK colored images in the same photoshop
    > >file, which makes it difficult for me to re-edit the picture.The
    > >photoshop software does not allow me to edit the 1st rectangular
    > >picture I created using the photoshop. It just allows me to edit the
    > >16th rectangular picture, which I made at the last.
    > >
    > >Can you suggest me how to edit the first rectangular image?
    > >
    > >I am looking forward to your guidance.

    > Open the Layers palette. Click on the Layer that contains the 1st
    > rectangle (it will be highlighted in blue when you have that layer
    > open). Edit the rectangle.
    >
    > You have created 16 layers.

    Click F7. This is the shortcut for Layers.
    Stewy, Mar 24, 2006