editing DPOF on pocket pc instead of camera?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Alan Hinchcliffe, Jul 24, 2004.

  1. i just baught me a hp photosmart 130 portable photo printer , i also own a
    pocket pc as well as my canon a60 camera

    i would like to be able to edit DPOF settings using my pocket pc in the
    same way you can do on a pc using fuji finepix dpedit or on the camera
    but....

    well heres the question.... i can use the camera to creat a DPOF file to
    print my photos selectively so long as the photos have not been retouched,
    rotated or edited on a pc. what i would like to be able to do is take the CF
    card from the camera and insert into the pocket pc and create the DPOF file
    there as it is able to handle any jpg file with ease. does anyone know of
    any software for the pocket pc (ipaq) that has this feature ??

    thanks Giz

    Bait for spammers:
    root@localhost
    postmaster@localhost