    Is there any way to change colors and things in adobe reader?

    --
    Jen
    Jen, Oct 26, 2005

  2. Jen

    Mike Easter Guest

    Jen wrote:
    > Is there any way to change colors and things in adobe reader?

    AR/ Edit/ Preferences - lotsa stuff in there

    AR/ Help/ Adobe Reader Help - lotsa stuff in there

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Oct 26, 2005

  3. Jen

    Jen Guest

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    > Jen wrote:
    >> Is there any way to change colors and things in adobe reader?

    > AR/ Edit/ Preferences - lotsa stuff in there
    >
    > AR/ Help/ Adobe Reader Help - lotsa stuff in there

    Sorry, I mean to change things in the document I'm working on.

    --
    Jen
    Jen, Oct 26, 2005
  4. Jen

    Dan Evans Guest

    "Jen" <> wrote in message

    > "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    >> Jen wrote:
    >>> Is there any way to change colors and things in adobe reader?

    >> AR/ Edit/ Preferences - lotsa stuff in there
    >>
    >> AR/ Help/ Adobe Reader Help - lotsa stuff in there

    > Sorry, I mean to change things in the document I'm working on.

    You're using the reader, not writer - so no.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Oct 26, 2005
  5. Jen

    Jen Guest

    "Dan Evans" <> wrote in message

    > "Jen" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> AR/ Edit/ Preferences - lotsa stuff in there
    >>>
    >>> AR/ Help/ Adobe Reader Help - lotsa stuff in there

    >> Sorry, I mean to change things in the document I'm working on.

    > You're using the reader, not writer - so no.

    So there's a different one that's a writer??? And that edits documents?

    --
    Jen
    Jen, Oct 26, 2005
  6. Jen

    Dan Evans Guest

    "Jen" <> wrote in message

    > "Dan Evans" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> "Jen" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message

    >>> Sorry, I mean to change things in the document I'm working on.

    >> You're using the reader, not writer - so no.

    > So there's a different one that's a writer??? And that edits documents?

    How did you think PDF documents were created?

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Oct 26, 2005
  7. Jen

    gordon Guest

    Dan Evans wrote:

    > "Jen" <> wrote in message
    >

    >>"Dan Evans" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >>>"Jen" <> wrote in message

    >>>You're using the reader, not writer - so no.

    >>So there's a different one that's a writer??? And that edits documents?

    > How did you think PDF documents were created?
    >
    > Dan

    By Open Office for one!

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Ubuntu 5.10, Pan, Evolution and Firefox
    gordon, Oct 26, 2005
  8. Jen

    Dan Evans Guest

    "gordon" <> wrote in message
    > Dan Evans wrote:
    >> "Jen" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >>>"Dan Evans" <> wrote in message

    >>>So there's a different one that's a writer??? And that edits documents?

    >> How did you think PDF documents were created?
    >>
    >> Dan

    > By Open Office for one!

    I didn't specify which writer, if I meant the Adobe writer, I would have
    said "... the reader, not professional". Most of my PDF docs are produced by
    PHP through my invoicing web app.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Oct 26, 2005
  9. Jen

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2005-10-26, Jen <> wrote:
    > "Dan Evans" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> "Jen" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message

    >>> Sorry, I mean to change things in the document I'm working on.

    >> You're using the reader, not writer - so no.

    > So there's a different one that's a writer??? And that edits documents?

    Adobe sell one, or you could try a web serch such as
    <http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=pdf edit&sourceid=opera&
    ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8> or <http://makeashorterlink.com/?J51212D0C>.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Oct 26, 2005
  10. Jen

    Mike Easter Guest

    Jen wrote:
    > "Mike Easter"
    >> Jen wrote:
    >>> Is there any way to change colors and things in adobe reader?

    >> AR/ Edit/ Preferences - lotsa stuff in there
    >>
    >> AR/ Help/ Adobe Reader Help - lotsa stuff in there

    > Sorry, I mean to change things in the document I'm working on.

    Writing or modifying existing .pdf/s with Adobe products such as Acrobat
    can be expensive

    Some examples of retail prices

    Adobe Acrobat Pro $450
    " " Std $300

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Oct 26, 2005
  11. Jen

    Jen Guest

    Thanks everyone

    --
    Jen
    Jen, Oct 27, 2005
  12. Jen

    Jon von Guest

    Jen wrote:
    > "Dan Evans" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > > "Jen" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message

    > >> Sorry, I mean to change things in the document I'm working on.

    > > You're using the reader, not writer - so no.

    > So there's a different one that's a writer??? And that edits documents?

    This one claims to be the only *real* editor. Costs $100USD.

    I use their free reader, much faster than that bloated Adobe.

    Foxit PDF Editor
    The first and only REAL editor for PDF files.
    You can change contents in any existing PDF files,
    in a convenient and efficient way.

    http://www.foxitsoftware.com
    Jon von , Oct 27, 2005