    ( ) ) /
    \ ( (_/
    \_)

    Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com, May 22, 2006

  2. Martin ©¿©¬  @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com spewed forth:
    > Hello
    > Anyone know how to edit/change and check spelling in an Acrobat file?

    Lose the freaking sig. Or put the "dash dash space" above it so newsreaders
    can snip it.

    As for your question, you usually can't. Typically you would do the
    editing/spell check in the program that creates the PDF file.

    Are you using the free Adobe Reader? Or the full Acrobat software? What
    version?

    With the full version, there is (limited) text editing ability - press the T
    key on the keyboard, then select the text you wish to edit. But IIRC the
    spell check is limited to the fields in a form filled out by the user.

    Toolman Tim, May 22, 2006