Ed Wood delayed again WTF

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Michael Rogers, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. I read it in digital bits.

    Michael Rogers, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Michael Rogers

    Murder Guest

    Michael Rogers <> wrote in
    news::

    > I read it in digital bits.

    I can't tell you how pissed this makes me. I blame Burton. He could
    easily have greased the wheels on this ages ago.

    But then I'm so pissed, I might not be objective. All I know is that it
    better be one kickass Special Edition after all this.

    Murder, Jan 23, 2004

  3. >Ed Wood delayed again WTF

    Now THERE'S a fucking surprise. Touchstone, right?

    Figures. :(

    Stroke of Eight, Jan 23, 2004