    Looking for this article On optimizing Windows 7 for use with SSD drives.
    Anyone have the link?

    Thks
    Kue2, Jan 25, 2011

  2. Kue2

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Jan 25, 2011

  3. Kue2

    Leala Guest

    On 25-Jan-2011 16:40, Kue2 wrote:
    > Looking for this article On optimizing Windows 7 for use with SSD drives.
    > Anyone have the link?
    >
    > Thks

    Hi,
    You can google this:
    Ed Bott's optimizing Windows 7 for use with SSD drives

    You will find lots of info.

    --
    Leala
    Leala, Jan 25, 2011
  4. Kue2

    Hp Guest

    On 1/25/2011 4:57 PM, Leala wrote:
    > On 25-Jan-2011 16:40, Kue2 wrote:
    >> Looking for this article On optimizing Windows 7 for use with SSD drives.
    >> Anyone have the link?

    >> Thks

    > Hi,
    > You can google this:
    > Ed Bott's optimizing Windows 7 for use with SSD drives

    > You will find lots of info.

    I might mention this, MaximumPC has their magazines available as PDF's
    and they have their archives so you can download the older issues
    easily, usually available as a pdf several months after the original
    issue date I recall. LOTS of information there!
    Hp, Jan 25, 2011
  5. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Carlos It's the follow up article I'm trying to find. He mentions it in the
    article you sent the link

    Kue2

    "Carlos" wrote in message

    On 25 ene, 18:40, "Kue2" <> wrote:
    > Looking for this article On optimizing Windows 7 for use with SSD drives.
    > Anyone have the link?
    >
    > Thks

    Hugh,
    This is the link: