    know some article about the echo?

    Thanks,
    Alberto

    Alberto, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Alberto

    Neil Smith Guest

    Use headsets both ends !

    Neil Smith, Nov 1, 2003

  3. "Alberto" <> wrote in message
    > Somebody something knows on the phenomenon of the echo? does somebody
    > know some article about the echo?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Alberto

    Did you try typing in - oh, I don't know - maybe "echo" in a search engine?

    James Calivar, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Alberto

    Alberto Guest

    Thanks folks,
    My gateway has G.168 and , yes, I use headsets both ends.

    Alberto

    Alberto, Nov 17, 2003
  5. Alberto

    Alberto Guest

    James,
    To say that foolishness you don't say anything.

    Alberto, Nov 17, 2003
  6. Alberto

    TC Guest

    Alberto wrote:
    > James,
    > To say that foolishness you don't say anything.
    >
    > "James Calivar" <> wrote in message news:<bo5rig$eit$>...
    >
    >>"Alberto" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Somebody something knows on the phenomenon of the echo? does somebody
    >>>know some article about the echo?
    >>>
    >>>Thanks,
    >>>Alberto

    >>Did you try typing in - oh, I don't know - maybe "echo" in a search engine?

    take read of this cisco systems doc
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk701/technologies_white_paper09186a00800d6b68.shtml#24104

    mot common non accoustic echo issue is the impedance mis-match at the
    2-4 wire hybird

    if this is 2 soft phones, this issue on a win32 box can be the audio
    driver feeding tx in to the rx audio path, some of the win32 mixer
    controlls allow you to turn this off

    TC, Nov 17, 2003