    something on the lines of Limewire or eMule
    but solely for ebooks?

    Thanks. Ruth.
    Ruth, Nov 27, 2005

  2. Ruth

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Ruth spewed forth:
    > Does anyone know of an eBook Sharing Group
    > something on the lines of Limewire or eMule
    > but solely for ebooks?
    >
    > Thanks. Ruth.

    Oh, so you want to steal copyrighted materials, eh?

    --
    Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
    Toolman Tim, Nov 27, 2005

  3. Ruth

    Trax Guest

    Trax, Nov 27, 2005
  4. Ruth

    Ruth Guest

    Ruth, Nov 28, 2005
  5. Ruth

    Jim Byrd Guest

    Hi Ruth - Take a look here:
    http://www.blackmask.com/cgi-bin/newlinks/page.cgi?d=1&d=1

    FWIW, for $20.00 I got this, which is IMO one of the best deals on the net!
    :)
    http://www.blackmask.com/catalo/default.php?cPath=25 - 12,000 ebooks on DVD
    available in a variety of formats.

    --