    From: Jovan Smith <>
    To: Kory Grady <>; "Just Me Myself &,amp, I"
    <>; ;
    ;
    ; ""
    <>; ; ""
    <>; ""
    <>; ;
    ; "" <>;
    "" <>;
    ; ;
    ; ""
    <>; ;
    ; ;
    ; ; ;
    James Wagner <>
    Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2007 5:02:22 AM
    Subject: EBOOKsellnothing BONUS+TURN $5 INTO $THOU$AND$ IN ONLY 30 DAY
    $

    HELLO, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU READING THIS EMAIL FIRST AND
    FOREMOST. I HAVE EITHER SOLD AN EBAY ITEM TO YOU OR HAVE ANSWERED YOUR
    QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ITEM SO I WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT THIS IS NOT A
    SPAM EMAIL. I AM VERY GREATFUL THAT I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MAKE A
    SUBSTANTIAL INCOME ON EBAY SO I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW MY GRATITUDE BY
    REVEALING TECHNIQUES IN THIS FREE EBOOK ON HOW TO AQUIRE IMMEDIATE
    CASH THROUGH EBAY. I HOPE YOU FIND THIS INFORMATION USEFUL AS I DID TO
    GET MY EBAY BUSINESS UP AND RUNNING. ALONG WITH THIS EBOOK I HAVE
    ADDED A MONEY MAKING VENTURE THAT YOU MAY TRY. I HAVE RECEIVED VERY
    POSITIVE REVEIWS ABOUT IT. I SUGGEST YOU GIVE IT A TRY AS I DID
    BECAUSE AS I HAVE LEARNED IN THIS EBAY BUSINESS NOTHING VENTURED IS
    NOTHING GAINED. TAKE CARE AND ALL THE BEST!!!

    TURN $5 INTO $THOU$AND$ IN ONLY 30 DAY$

    PAYPAL MAGIC!!! TURN $5 INTO $THOUSANDS$ IN ONLY 30 DAYS...HERES HOW!
    This is a Money Scheme and Not, I repeat... This is Not a Scam!!! You
    have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs such
    as 20/20 and Oprah, or you may have read about it in the Wall Street
    Journal. If not, here it is below - revealed to you in step-by-step
    detail. This program is by no means new. It has been in existence in
    many forms for at least a decade. But in the early days, it required a
    lot more time and effort, as well as an investment of a few hundred
    dollars. However thanks to PayPal and the Internet, the investment is
    now virtually ZERO! And what's more, the entire process is FASTER,
    EASIER, and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been! Below is the email
    sent to me: How to Turn $5 into THOUSANDS in 30 Days with PayPal I WAS
    SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT
    I turned $5 into $14,706 within the first 30 days of operating the
    business plan that I am about to reveal to you free of charge. If you
    decide to take action on the following instructions, I will GUARANTEE
    that you will enjoy a similar return! STILL NEED PROOF? Here are just
    3 testimonials from the countless individuals who decided to invest
    nothing more than $5 and half an hour of their time to participate in
    this program:

    "What an amazing plan! I followed your instructions just 3 weeks ago,
    and lthough I haven't made 15 grand yet, I'm already up to $9,135. I'm
    absolutely gob smacked." -Pam Whittemore , Ohio

    "Well, what can I say?... THANK YOU SO MUCH! I sent 200 e-mail's out
    like you said and then I just forgot about the whole thing. To be
    honest, I didn't really think anything would come of it. But when I
    checked my paypal account a week later, there was over $5,000 in it,
    an after 30 days I now have over $11,000 to spend! I can't thank you
    enough!"-Juan Tovar, NY

    "I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my paypal
    account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $12,449.
    At first I thought there had been some sort of error with my account!"
    -Richard Barrie , Boulder,CO

    The only things you will need are: An email address. A Business PayPal
    account with at least $5 deposited in it, and just 15 to 30 minutes of
    your time. This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that,
    there is absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. You have
    absolutely NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the amount of
    income you can generate from this one single business program. Let's
    get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out below and
    then prepare yourself for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30 days!
    Here's what you need to do. . .

    REQUIREMENTS [THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED VERBATUM FOR THIS TO
    WORK] 1) an email address 2) a Premier or Business PayPal account Now
    follow the steps: 1-4 STEP 1) - Setting up your FREE PayPal Account
    It'sextremely safe and very easy to set up a FREE PayPal account! Copy
    and paste this to the address bar https://www.paypal.com (notice the
    secure "https" within the link) Be sure to sign up for a free PREMIER
    or BUSINESS account (and not just a PERSONAL account) otherwise you
    won't be able to receive credit card payments from other people. STEP
    2) - Sending PayPal money "It is an undeniable law of the universe
    that we must first give in order to receive." Now all you have to do
    is send $1.00 by way of PayPal to each of the five email addresses
    listed below. After setting up your free paypal account and confirming
    or verifying YOUR ACCOUNT AND putting (five Dollars) $5.00 into your
    Paypal Account, use the Account tab on Paypal to send $1.00 to each of
    the Names on the List, then remove the top one and place yours in the
    5th spot on the list of names 1-5. Remember your name becomes #5. Make
    sure the subject of the payment says... *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL
    LIST* (this keeps the program 100% legal..Remember, all of this is
    ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are creating a service! A Business... "An Email
    List Service Business" If you have any doubts, please refer to Title
    18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of the United States Postal laws. STEP 3) - Adding
    Your Email Address After you send your five $1.00 payments, it's your
    turn to add your email address to the list! Take the #1 email off the
    list that you see above, move the other addresses up one (5 becomes 4
    & 4 becomes 3, etc.) then put YOUR email address (the one used in your
    PayPal account) as #5 on the list.

    **MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR
    PAYPAL ACCOUNT.** STEP 4) - Copy This Message to 200 Newgroups,
    message boards, etc...... You are now ready to post your copy of this
    message, to at least 200 newsgroups, message boards, etc. (I think
    there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember,
    the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else
    on the list! In this situation your job is to let as many people see
    this letter as possible. So they will make you and me rich!!!! You can
    even start posting the moment your email is confirmed. Payments will
    still appear in your PayPal account even while your bank account is
    being confirmed. HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS Step 1)
    You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.
    Simply put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and drag your
    CURSOR to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit
    menu. This will copy the entire letter into your computer's temporary
    memory. Step 2) Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at
    the top of the blank page. From the 'Edit' menu select 'Paste'. This
    will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your
    email to the list. Or copy to a Word document and Place in the email
    upon completion. Step 3) Save your new Notepad file as a .txt file. If
    you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always have
    this file to go back to. Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and
    try searching for various newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards,
    bulletin boards, chat sites, discussions, discussion groups, online
    communities, etc. EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like yahoo.com,
    google.com, altavista.com, excite.com - then search with subjects
    like? millionaire message board? or money making message board? or
    opportunity message board? or money making discussions? or business
    bulletin board? or money making forum? etc. You will find thousands &
    thousands of message boards. Click them one by one then you will find
    the option to post a new message. Step 5) Visit these message boards
    and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of
    this letter and selecting 'Paste' from the 'Edit' menu. Fill in the
    Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll
    thru the list of postings in a particular group, click the post
    message button. You're done with your first one! ... Or you can go to
    MySpace.com and hit up as many people as you can with this same list
    doing the exact same steps as listed! (Easiest Way) Congratulations!
    THAT'S IT!! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and
    post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds
    for each newsgroup! REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE
    BOARDS, Ebayers OR Myspacers YOU POST IN OR HIT UP, THE MORE MONEY
    YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You
    will begin receiving money within days! **JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU
    SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON PAYPAL.** Explanation of why it
    works so well: $$$$$ NOW THE WHY PART: Out of 200 postings, say I
    receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I Made $5.00 with
    my email at #5 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent
    me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my email at #5 and
    only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another
    $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my email
    at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00!
    Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my
    email at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional
    $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post
    a MINIMUM 200 letters with my email at #2 and they only receive 5
    replies that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all
    deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my email at #1 and if
    still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00!
    With an original investment of only $5.00! AMAZING!! When your email
    is no longer on the list, you just take latest posting in the
    newsgroups, and send out another $5.00 to emails on the list, putting
    your email at number 5 again. And start posting again. The thing to
    remember is, thousands of people all over the world are joining the
    internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!
    So can you afford $5.00?? And see if it really works?? I think so,
    infact I know so. People have said, what if the plan is played out and
    no one sends you the money? So what are the chances of that happening
    when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are
    joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give
    it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users everyday, with
    thousands of those joining the actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY
    and HONESTLY and this will work. This really isn't another one of
    those crazy scams! As long as people FOLLOW THROUGH with sending out
    $5.00, it works!!! With warm wishes, bless you and your loved ones,
    https://www.paypal.com $$$$$
    REMEMBER, IT IS 100% LEGAL! DON'T PASS THIS UP

    Who I'd like to meet:
    CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!

    Dear, Ebayers and Myspacers

    I recently joined AGLOCO because of a friend recommended it to me. I
    am now promoting it to you because I like the idea and I want you to
    share in what I think will be an exciting new Internet concept.

    AGLOCO's story is simple:

    Do you realize how valuable you are? Advertisers, search providers and
    online retailers are paying billions to reach you while you surf. How
    much of that money are you making? NONE!

    AGLOCO thinks you deserve a piece of the action.

    AGLOCO collects money from those companies on behalf of its members.
    (For example, Google currently pays AOL 10 cents for every Google
    search by an AOL user. And Google still has enough profit to pay $1.6
    billion dollars for YouTube, an 18-month old site full of content that
    YouTube's users did not get paid for!

    AGLOCO will work to get its Members their share of this and more.

    AGLOCO is building a new form of online community that they call an
    Economic Network. They are not only paying Members their fair share,
    but they're building a community that will generate the kind of
    fortune that YouTube made. But instead of that wealth making only a
    few people rich, the entire community will get its share.

    What's the catch? No catch - no spyware, no pop-ups and no spam -
    membership and software are free and AGLOCO is 100% member owned.
    Privacy is a core value and AGLOCO never sells or rents member
    information.

    So do both of us a favor: Sign up for AGLOCO right now! If you use
    this link to sign up, I automatically get credit for referring you and
    SO WILL YOU IF YOU SIGN UP TO AGLOCO. TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS!!!
    Thanks

    http://www.agloco.com/r/BBDZ2437
    Thanks

    8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

    Dave, Jun 11, 2007

  2. Dave

    Vanguard Guest

    Re: Ebooks No Selling - Yeah, another pyramid scheeme and more spam

    "Dave" <> wrote in message
    > From: Jovan Smith <>
    > To: Kory Grady <>; "Just Me Myself &,amp, I"

    This spammer bozo is so fucking lazy that he can't even manage to submit
    a new post for his crap. He must be lucky that he can organism in just
    3 strokes on his shaft (or maybe that's unlucky since no woman would
    want him).

    > HELLO, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU READING THIS EMAIL FIRST AND
    > FOREMOST.

    And the idiot has to scream thinking that gets him more attention. Just
    makes his drivel more difficult to read.

    > TURN $5 INTO $THOU$AND$ IN ONLY 30 DAY$
    >
    > PAYPAL MAGIC!!! TURN $5 INTO $THOUSANDS$ IN ONLY 30 DAYS...HERES HOW!

    Oh, yeah, the PayPal pyramid. Never heard of that one before, nope, uh
    uh, sure.

    > I recently joined AGLOCO because of a friend recommended it to me. I
    > am now promoting it to you because I like the idea and I want you to
    > share in what I think will be an exciting new Internet concept.

    Guess he cums in just one stroke. Too lazy to bother using 2 separate
    posts for each of his spam turds.

    > Do you realize how valuable you are? Advertisers, search providers and
    > online retailers are paying billions to reach you while you surf. How
    > much of that money are you making? NONE!

    So you, too, can volunteer to be spam bait, and infect your host to spew
    their crap with their trojan while you are online.

    Vanguard, Jun 11, 2007