    70–300
    70–229

    Thanx in advance
    =?Utf-8?B?U2VraG9u?=, Jun 24, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2VraG9u?=

    Guest

    Sekhon wrote:
    > please send me ebooks & dumps for the followig exams:-
    >
    > 70-315
    > 70-316
    > 70-320
    > 70-300
    > 70-229
    >
    > Thanx in advance

    Before I report this idiot to Microsoft has anyone else already done
    it?

    You post from a Microsoft discussion group (which you must have
    registered for) asking for pirated material and braindumps. Go buy the
    books and learn some skill rather than trying to get it for free.

    Neil
    , Jun 24, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U2VraG9u?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Sekhon wrote:
    > please send me ebooks & dumps for the followig exams:-
    >
    > 70-315
    > 70-316
    > 70-320
    > 70-300
    > 70-229
    >
    > Thanx in advance

    Hi Sekhon,

    The apt nomenclature to describe your particular species of fsckwits is
    :

    ==============================
    ´¯`°¤.¸·=- A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R ·=-¸.¤°´¯`
    ==============================

    as originally conceived by the poster formerly known as Kline Sphere.

    (Additional ornamentation added by an obscure artist of the 21st
    century.)

    Didn't leave any exams for study, did you ? Your request list reads
    like the MCSD certification path, indeed.

    Well, anyway, as for the Br@indumps, since I'm feeling benevolent
    today, you can send an email "" for all your
    requirements. Make sure your email has the right tone, the right
    servile attitude and You'll never need any other Br@indumps in your
    pathetic life again...
    Cerebrus, Jun 24, 2006