    Why are many sellers on eBay such a waste of space?
    The cunts!

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, Jun 16, 2007

  2. Gazwad

    Mitch Guest

    In article <8boxtm$ced$>, Gazwad
    <> wrote:

    > Why are many sellers on eBay such a waste of space?
    > The cunts!

    Because it seems everyone is told that they can make money using eBay,
    but very few people have any sense or anything interesting to sell.

    There is apparently no one to look over their posts and say, no, a TV
    can not also be put into the furniture and collectibles categories.

    Even stupid people get loud superlatives lauded about them when they do
    anything, like buy or sell an item.

    Mitch, Jun 16, 2007