eBay: Sony Blu-ray disc player BDP-S300

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Ted, Nov 24, 2007.

  1. Ted

    Ted Guest

    Ted, Nov 24, 2007

  2. On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 09:27:49 -0700 (MST), Ted <>
    wrote:

    >http://snipr.com/SonyBluray

    STOP SPAMMING USenet, you retarded ****!

    There are specific "for sale" groups for your dumb shit. This is NOT
    one of them.
    ChairmanOfTheBored, Nov 24, 2007

  3. Ted

    Tarkus Guest

    ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:
    > On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 09:27:49 -0700 (MST), Ted <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> http://****.off.and.die.com

    > STOP SPAMMING USenet, you retarded ****!
    >
    > There are specific "for sale" groups for your dumb shit. This is NOT
    > one of them.

    It doesn't help when you repost his spam. At least filter the spam
    address, so you're not actually helping him spam. In fact, I use
    Supernews, which has strong filters, and didn't even see his spam until
    you quoted it, address and all.

    And while I appreciate your frustration over spam in the groups, the
    truth is, most of the spammers don't read these groups, so they're not
    going to see your rant anyway.
    Tarkus, Nov 24, 2007
  4. On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 11:15:31 -0800, Tarkus <>
    wrote:

    >ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:
    >> On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 09:27:49 -0700 (MST), Ted <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://****.off.and.die.com

    >> STOP SPAMMING USenet, you retarded ****!
    >>
    >> There are specific "for sale" groups for your dumb shit. This is NOT
    >> one of them.

    >It doesn't help when you repost his spam. At least filter the spam
    >address, so you're not actually helping him spam. In fact, I use
    >Supernews, which has strong filters, and didn't even see his spam until
    >you quoted it, address and all.
    >
    >And while I appreciate your frustration over spam in the groups, the
    >truth is, most of the spammers don't read these groups, so they're not
    >going to see your rant anyway.

    Except that I also railed his retarded ass on ebay, and told the
    dumbfuck that if he keeps spamming his auctions in groups he isn't
    supposed to do so in, that ebay would be having a talk with him about
    rule violations, and his ISP may as well.
    ChairmanOfTheBored, Nov 25, 2007