Ebay Song

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mortn, Jan 15, 2006.

  1. mortn

    mortn Guest

    mortn, Jan 15, 2006

  2. mortn

    m II Guest

    mortn wrote:

    > We've all met someone with these symptoms.
    >
    > http://tinafolsomphotography.com/ebay_song.html

    nice going, 'mortn'..press the wrong button, did we? At least you took
    my name off the original posting before forwarding it to your buddies..

    mike
    m II, Jan 16, 2006

  3. mortn

    MB Guest

    Thanks for that! I liked it and had a good laugh!
    MB, Jan 16, 2006
  4. mortn

    mortn Guest

    m II wrote:
    > mortn wrote:
    >
    >> We've all met someone with these symptoms.
    >>
    >> http://tinafolsomphotography.com/ebay_song.html

    > nice going, 'mortn'..press the wrong button, did we? At least you took
    > my name off the original posting before forwarding it to your buddies..
    >

    > mike

    Sorry Mike. I laughed so hard, I just couldn't wait to send it out to
    some ebay fanatics that I know.
    Please accept my heartfelt apology! BTW: If you're interested I have a
    few items for sale that I was about to throw out. I'll probably list
    them on ebay ... but if you're interested I'll give you first crack :)
    mortn, Jan 16, 2006