    from a US customer?

    2) Would a US buyer be charged a fee when he/she bought from me?

    Cory

    Cory Lechner, Apr 11, 2004

  2. "Cory Lechner" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have a couple of eBay questions:
    >
    > 1) I've never bought or sold anything on eBay, but I'm thinking about it.
    > I'm from Canada - am I charged a brokerage or duty fee on items I would

    buy
    > from a US customer?
    >
    > 2) Would a US buyer be charged a fee when he/she bought from me?
    >
    > Cory

    I've never tried buying from out of the country, but the ebay site should
    have the information. http://www.ebay.com/

    The Ancient One, Apr 11, 2004

  3. Cory Lechner

    Daniel Guest

    > I have a couple of eBay questions:
    >
    > 1) I've never bought or sold anything on eBay, but I'm thinking about it.
    > I'm from Canada - am I charged a brokerage or duty fee on items I would

    buy
    > from a US customer?

    As far as I know UPS and Fedex charge flat "Brokerage" fees which can be
    substantial (when going from USA to Canada). That is why I always ask for
    USPS. The ONLY "border fees" will be GST + PST taxes. There is no "Duty".

    > 2) Would a US buyer be charged a fee when he/she bought from me?

    That I don't know.

    Daniel, Apr 11, 2004