eBay: Nikon D2Xs 12.4MP

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ted, Nov 5, 2007.

  1. Ted

    Ted Guest

    Ted, Nov 5, 2007

  2. Ted

    Ryadia Guest

    On Nov 6, 1:57 am,
    (Ted) wrote:
    > http://snipr.com/NikonD2Xs

    The thing I haven't yet figured out is why someone would want to pay
    out good money for a camera about to be so overwhelmingly superseded
    (if you read the rubbish here) that it's replacement will be cheaper,
    better and easier to use.

    I guess it'll come to me sooner or later.

    D-Mac
    Ryadia, Nov 6, 2007

  3. Ryadia wrote:

    > The thing I haven't yet figured out is why someone would want to pay
    > out good money for a camera about to be so overwhelmingly superseded
    > (if you read the rubbish here) that it's replacement will be cheaper,
    > better and easier to use.

    Just buy extremely low and sell high. I know a lot of people that would use
    the D2Xs for the right price.

    Rita
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Nov 6, 2007
  4. Ted

    Frank Arthur Guest

    "Ryadia" <> wrote in message
    > On Nov 6, 1:57 am,
    > (Ted) wrote:
    >> http://snipr.com/NikonD2Xs

    > The thing I haven't yet figured out is why someone would want to pay
    > out good money for a camera about to be so overwhelmingly superseded
    > (if you read the rubbish here) that it's replacement will be
    > cheaper,
    > better and easier to use.
    >
    > I guess it'll come to me sooner or later.
    >
    > D-Mac

    I don't know why either but the bidding is over $2300 with 18 bids so
    far
    and will end on the 11th!
    Frank Arthur, Nov 6, 2007
  5. Ted

    Gaeboe Guest

    "Rita Ä Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in message
    > Just buy extremely low and sell high<<

    Why not?, why break a tradition of sharp dealing that goes back thousands of
    years, already?.
    Gaeboe, Nov 6, 2007
  6. It depends on what you want to use it for. I still intend on using the D2Xs
    for motorsport and a lot of other daylight outdoor sports. Purely for the
    reach with the crop.

    The D3 will be used for weddings, portraits, indoor and night sports.

    The D2Xs is a great camera that suffers in low light only.

    Mick B

    On 6/11/07 6:59 PM, in article
    , "Ryadia"

    Michael Brown, Nov 8, 2007