eBay: Leaf Catchlight Digital Back now at $53.00

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Patrick, Nov 12, 2004.

  1. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Patrick

    Tony Guest

    Re: Lebay Cratchbight Spam now at $3.00

    Ebay abuse

    Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:

    http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

    UseNet SPAM policy:

    http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

    Be sure to include all headers.

    Add one to

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony, Nov 13, 2004

  3. Patrick

    Harvey Guest

    "Tony" <> wrote in message
    > Ebay abuse

    How is that eBay abuse?

    Harvey, Nov 13, 2004
  4. Patrick

    Hugh Jorgan Guest

    Re: Lebay Cratchbight Spam now at $3.00

    Why do you care?
    --
    Hugh Jorgan

    Hugh Jorgan, Nov 13, 2004
  5. Patrick

    Tony Guest

    Re: Lebay Cratchbight Spam now at $3.00

    Because I don't wish to see this group overrun with spam. Why do you not
    care?

    Tony, Nov 13, 2004
  6. Patrick

    Hugh Jorgan Guest

    Re: Lebay Cratchbight Spam now at $3.00

    Pfft. Next you'll be patrolling the streets and reporting every suspicious
    thing you see because you don't want to see your city overrun by criminals.

    Hugh Jorgan, Nov 13, 2004
  7. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    Re: Lebay Cratchbight Spam now at $3.00

    How childish you changed the subject line.

    I'm sure this item is of interest to this group.
    I read several FS postings as well.
    Show me your badge....

    Patrick, Nov 13, 2004
  8. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    Re: Lebay Cratchbight Spam now at $3.00

    I found out, it's a teacher, check his website, only mumbo jumbo, no
    portfolio.

    Patrick, Nov 13, 2004
  9. Patrick

    WebKatz Guest

    WebKatz, Nov 13, 2004
  10. Patrick

    Tony Guest

    Re: Lebay Cratchbight Spam now at $3.00

    Read the charter, then read the ebay agreement that states ebay users will
    NOT spam newsgroups. Then go back to masterbating in your car. You are a
    worthless bit of underdone potatohead, and belong in the killfile. Good bye
    and good riddance, Ace.

    Tony, Nov 13, 2004
  11. Patrick

    Hugh Jorgan Guest

    Re: Lebay Cratchbight Spam now at $3.00

    Ah, now we get to the bottom of it. You've taken it upon yourself to report
    any and all breaches of some rule somewhere.
    Good luck. Oh and I see you resort to abuse, did I hit a nerve?

    Hugh Jorgan, Nov 14, 2004
  12. Patrick

    WebKatz Guest

    Hugh Jorgan wrote:
    > Ah, now we get to the bottom of it. You've taken it upon yourself to report
    > any and all breaches of some rule somewhere.
    > Good luck. Oh and I see you resort to abuse, did I hit a nerve?

    Yep, real hall monitor if ever there was one. Well, those who can - do.
    Those who can't - yell at the rest of us for running in the halls.

    Dave

    WebKatz, Nov 14, 2004