    david Guest

    I am apparently selling a limted edition BMW 512 series car on Ebay.Even
    though I havent got one?????
    david, Apr 21, 2005

  2. david wrote:

    > I am apparently selling a limted edition BMW 512 series car on Ebay.Even
    > though I havent got one?????

    How about going to another group to troll so we don't have to look at
    your shit anymore?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 21, 2005

  3. david

    Barney Guest

    "david" <> had
    writtennews:1114092098.6fac1479c2fd50b62e08a02b271d9d2c@teranews:

    > I am apparently selling a limted edition BMW 512 series car on
    > Ebay.Even though I havent got one?????

    Tell them you changed your mind and want it back. The fraud
    notification to renew one's account, seems to be as rampant as
    before.

    --
    Barney __________________________
    Wisdom from the sleeping dogs!
    Barney, Apr 21, 2005
  4. david

    Gordon Guest

    david wrote:
    > I am apparently selling a limted edition BMW 512 series car on Ebay.Even
    > though I havent got one?????

    Have you still got the packaging your computer came in? If so, pack it
    up and return it to where you bought it from. If the vendor won't give
    you a refund, swap it for a playstation.
    Gordon, Apr 21, 2005
  5. david

    #! Guest

    Gordon wrote:

    > david wrote:
    >> I am apparently selling a limted edition BMW 512 series car on Ebay.Even
    >> though I havent got one?????
    >>

    > Have you still got the packaging your computer came in? If so, pack it
    > up and return it to where you bought it from. If the vendor won't give
    > you a refund, swap it for a playstation.

    LOL

    --
    #!
    I hate to see you go, but I LOVE to watch you leave.
    #!, Apr 21, 2005
  6. david

    elaich Guest

    "david" <> wrote in

    > I am apparently selling a limted edition BMW 512 series car on Ebay.Even
    > though I havent got one?????

    Aren't you the guy who answered a ebay phish email, and stolidly maintained
    that it was legit? Now you see what people were talking about.

    --
    "No sports writers were harmed during the making of this post. And what I
    want to know is - why not?"
    elaich, Apr 21, 2005
  7. elaich wrote:

    > "david" <> wrote in
    >

    >>I am apparently selling a limted edition BMW 512 series car on Ebay.Even
    >>though I havent got one?????
    >>

    > Aren't you the guy who answered a ebay phish email, and stolidly maintained
    > that it was legit? Now you see what people were talking about.

    No, if you'd bother to read a little, he's the moron who trolls for
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 21, 2005
  8. david

    trout Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:

    > elaich wrote:
    >
    >> "david" <> wrote in
    >>

    >>> I am apparently selling a limted edition BMW 512 series car on
    >>> Ebay.Even though I havent got one?????
    >>>

    >> Aren't you the guy who answered a ebay phish email, and stolidly
    >> maintained that it was legit? Now you see what people were talking
    >> about.

    > No, if you'd bother to read a little, he's the moron who trolls for

    And after you're done explaining this (again), could you drop by and
    push some water uphill for me?
    --
    I'm doing some redecorating at the pond.
    trout, Apr 21, 2005