    Any of you cert police types looked into these?

    Thanks!

    Tim

    Guest, Oct 14, 2006

  2. <> wrote

    > Something's fishy (obviously)....
    >
    > Ebay auctions for CBTs + prep exams for the entire MCSE exam battery for
    > $13?
    >
    > Obviously I want to do this RIGHT (meaning I want to actually learn the
    > material in addition to pass the exam), and even though it's only $13, I
    > don't like to be taken for a scam.
    >
    > Any of you cert police types looked into these?

    http://www.certguard.com/links.asp - where to find information about
    certification related fraud (email addresses / www links)

    http://www.certguard.com/link-to-us.asp - obtain html code and banners to
    let others know about certguard and it's effort to improve the world of it
    certification

    HTH

    Law Offices Of The F-Word, Oct 14, 2006

  3. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    SPAM -->http://www.certguard.com/links.asp
    SPAM -->http://www.certguard.com/link-to-us.asp

    "Law Offices Of The F-Word" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote in
    message news:%...

    lowdes, Oct 14, 2006
  4. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Oct 14, 2006
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Oct 15, 2006
  6. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.certguard.com/links.asp <<
    >> http://www.certguard.com/link-to-us.asp <<

    Lets get something straight you twit.

    HERE is the definition of SPAM...as it applies to Newsgroups and Forums:
    Please make note of the '>>' and '<<' where I have added emphasis on the
    important word or term

    Newsgroup spam and Forum spam

    Main article: Newsgroup spam
    Main article: Forum spam

    Newsgroup spam predates e-mail spam, and targets Usenet newsgroups and it
    consists of >>repetitious posting<< of a message (or substantially similar
    messages). The Breidbart Index was developed to provide an objective measure
    of the "spamminess" of a multi-posted or cross-posted message on Usenet.

    >> Spamming in an internet forum is when a user posts a message that is
    >> off-topic, has little relevance to the subject being discussed, or is a
    >> post that fails to contribute to the thread. << Lastly, there is also the
    >> case where a person posts messages solely for the purpose of increasing
    >> his forum ranking.

    Online message boards can sometimes be spammed with tens of thousands of
    meaningless messages in a few hours. The spam need not be restricted to the
    creation of new meaningless threads, it can involve the 'revival' of
    obsolete threads dating many weeks or months.

    A recent form of forum spam is where a member registers, he/she never posts,
    but puts spam in his/her profile. (The members website is of porn or any
    other spam-related site.)

    So lowdes-tiny (that's funny right there... low-destiny... lowdes-tiny...
    hahaha, I crack myself up sometimes). You need to know what SPAM is before
    you can just call something spam.

    That would be like me calling you a f@gg0t...I never saw you scuk gtright's
    c0ck, so I wouldn't rightly know, would I?!

    Have a GREAT CertGuard Day!!!!

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 15, 2006
  7. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    Yup so you are spamming.

    lowdes, Oct 16, 2006
  8. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    So you didn't read what I posted. But thanks for your support anyways.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 16, 2006
  9. Guest

    Blah Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Yup so you are spamming.

    Blah blah blah.

    Blah, Oct 16, 2006
  10. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    repetitious posting of your stupid web page

    lowdes, Oct 16, 2006
  11. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    and once again, I thank you for your support.

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 16, 2006
  12. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    lowdes wrote:

    > repetitious posting of your stupid web page

    The powers that be call it "Marketing". A subject in which one can
    specialize during MBA. But you wouldn't know. Your life's aim is
    apparently to specialize in Trolling, but unfortunately you haven't
    found any university that offers that course... yet.

    Cerebrus, Oct 17, 2006