    but to be honest, I never quite got the answers I was looking for so I
    decided to try here before I give up.

    Cheers.

    IT Help Desk, Jan 18, 2005

  2. IT Help Desk

    SgtMinor Guest

    IT Help Desk wrote:
    > Hi. Am looking for software that can assist in managing my eBay auctions and
    > feedback. I have tried the quite a number also used the ebay community group
    > but to be honest, I never quite got the answers I was looking for so I
    > decided to try here before I give up.
    >
    > Cheers.

    I don't know what you mean by "eBay community group" but there's a
    newsgroup that's very busy and full of knowledgeable buyers and sellers:

    If you decide to post there, try not to say something lame like "I have
    tried the [sic] quite a number" but give names of programs you've tried
    and explain why they failed to meet your needs.

    SgtMinor, Jan 19, 2005

  3. IT Help Desk

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:37:33 GMT, IT Help Desk wrote:

    >Hi. Am looking for software that can assist in managing my eBay auctions and

    Still looking? Didn't one of your last replies point to some ebay /
    online sales newsgroups? Is that what you mean by community group?

    >feedback. I have tried the quite a number also used the ebay community group
    >but to be honest, I never quite got the answers I was looking for so I

    Change your question to fit the answer?

    >decided to try here before I give up.

    Wasn't it case you tried in 24hshd first?

    Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 19:02:38 GMT

    Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 12:05:59 GMT

    The same poster as last time also replied this time.

    Ditto for your Mandrake connection issue, you asked 3 times as well.

    For a IT Help Desk that's a good track record, maybe you should hire
    some skilled help next time, even if it's to install some mail filtering
    to stop all the spam you get.

    Me

    why?, Jan 19, 2005
  4. IT Help Desk

    BIGEYE Guest

    Try Shooting Star, I have been using it for years.

    BIGEYE, Jan 19, 2005