Eavesdropping Video Receives 5 Star Rating

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by ctaylor@pinpoint-productions.com, Apr 18, 2006.

  1. Guest

    The newspapers and journals are full of information about warrantless
    wiretapping and eavesdropping. What many people do not realize that
    type of eavesdropping occurring for national security purposes is
    vastly different the real world of eavesdropping and wiretapping
    utilized for industrial espionage, law enforcement and your local
    private investigator that has crossed the line into illegal
    eavesdropping.

    Now, the realistic world of eavesdropping has been thoroughly exposed
    in the new two-hour video called "The Red Balloon", which was
    released a few months ago. Already recognized as the best Issue
    Awareness warrantless Video in 2005 at the international Aurora Awards
    and given a 5 Star rating by The American Society for Industrial
    Security (ASIS), The Red Balloon, presents the government and industry
    statistics about industrial espionage and eavesdropping, and how big
    this problem really is. It also explores the different types and
    techniques utilized with illegal wiretaps and eavesdropping equipment
    and the novel techniques by both professional and amateur
    eavesdroppers.

    If you are curious about the eavesdropping industry then you simply
    must see the powerful informational video presented by one of the
    world's most recognized experts in the field. To learn more you can
    go to http://www.tscmvideo.com
    , Apr 18, 2006

  2. donnie Guest

    On 18 Apr 2006 10:20:20 -0700, wrote:

    >To learn more you can
    >go to http://www.tscmvideo.com

    $99.00? I give you 20, that's it. I need the other 79 to fill my gas
    tank.
    donnie, Apr 19, 2006