    Let me know how this can be corrected.

    Thanks

    MW
    Marc, Nov 7, 2006

  2. Marc

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Marc,

    I am glad to help, Marc, and am looking into the issue. You have posed an
    interesting dilemma. I have not tried this option until you brought it to my
    attention. I have messaged the engineers regarding this issue and will be
    glad to follow through for you. As soon as I have more information I will in
    touch.

    Best Regards,
    Ron Baird

    Ron Baird, Nov 7, 2006

  3. On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 17:11:25 -0500, in rec.photo.digital "Ron Baird"
    <> wrote:

    >Greetings Marc,
    >
    >I am glad to help, Marc, and am looking into the issue. You have posed an
    >interesting dilemma. I have not tried this option until you brought it to my
    >attention. I have messaged the engineers regarding this issue and will be
    >glad to follow through for you. As soon as I have more information I will in
    >touch.

    Would it not help to first ask what printer he is trying to print to and
    what exactly is the printable area available on a page given his choice of
    paper and printer settings?

    --
    Ed Ruf ()
    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Nov 7, 2006