    ATT:Easynews subscribers!! Are they having problems? I can't access their
    website!!
    Thanks

    Gary, Sep 30, 2007

  2. Gary

    Mike Easter Guest

    Gary wrote:
    > ATT:Easynews subscribers!! Are they having problems? I can't access
    > their website!!

    Both http://www.easynews.com and http://140.99.99.90

    work for me as does the newsserver answer.

    Initiating server query ...
    Looking up IP address for domain: news.easynews.com
    The IP address for the domain is: 140.99.99.130
    Connecting to the server on remote port: 119
    [Connected] The server greeted our connection with this message:
    200 Welcome to Easynews. Please Authenticate.
    Query complete.

    System status has no mention of recent problem

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Sep 30, 2007

  3. "Gary" <> wrote:

    >ATT:Easynews subscribers!! Are they having problems? I can't access their
    >website!!
    >Thanks

    Perhaps you've violated thier TOS agreement?

    blessed style, Oct 1, 2007