    that's €9 and 120 days.

    --
    Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Nov 18, 2006

  2. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    ACDeag Guest

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}} submitted this idea :
    > If you have easyMobile bonus credit left, which you will lose unless you use
    > it up, you can use it up by topping up your VoIPCheap, VoIPStunt, VoIPBuster,
    > SipDiscount etc accounts, each £5 top up gives you ¤4.50 (4.5 Euro) credit
    > and 60 days of free days. Make two £5 top ups and that's ¤9 and 120 days.

    or donate it to charity, not sure how though.

    ACDeag, Nov 18, 2006

  3. Thus spaketh ACDeag:
    > {{{{{Welcome}}}}} submitted this idea :
    >> If you have easyMobile bonus credit left, which you will lose unless
    >> you use it up, you can use it up by topping up your VoIPCheap,
    >> VoIPStunt, VoIPBuster, SipDiscount etc accounts, each £5 top up
    >> gives you ¤4.50 (4.5 Euro) credit and 60 days of free days. Make
    >> two £5 top ups and that's ¤9 and 120 days.

    > or donate it to charity, not sure how though.

    Yeah, I've been doing that too!

    There's a few SMS numbers here:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=278583 that you
    can text to donate.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Nov 18, 2006
  4. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Jono Guest

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}} has brought this to us :
    > Thus spaketh ACDeag:
    >> {{{{{Welcome}}}}} submitted this idea :
    >>> If you have easyMobile bonus credit left, which you will lose unless
    >>> you use it up, you can use it up by topping up your VoIPCheap,
    >>> VoIPStunt, VoIPBuster, SipDiscount etc accounts, each £5 top up
    >>> gives you ¤4.50 (4.5 Euro) credit and 60 days of free days. Make
    >>> two £5 top ups and that's ¤9 and 120 days.

    >> or donate it to charity, not sure how though.

    > Yeah, I've been doing that too!
    >
    > There's a few SMS numbers here:
    > http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=278583 that you can
    > text to donate.

    How come your (later) reply is at the foot of ACDeag's original?

    And what's all that junk doing in his post?

    Jono, Nov 18, 2006
  5. Thus spaketh Jono:
    > {{{{{Welcome}}}}} has brought this to us :
    >> Thus spaketh ACDeag:
    >>> {{{{{Welcome}}}}} submitted this idea :
    >>>
    >>> or donate it to charity, not sure how though.

    >> Yeah, I've been doing that too!
    >>
    >> There's a few SMS numbers here:
    >> http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=278583 that
    >> you can text to donate.

    > How come your (later) reply is at the foot of ACDeag's original?
    >
    > And what's all that junk doing in his post?

    Not sure what you mean, everything looks fine here.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Nov 18, 2006
  6. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Jono Guest

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}} explained on 18/11/2006 :

    From: "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk>
    Newsgroups: uk.telecom.voip
    Subject: Re: easyMobile credit

    Jono, Nov 18, 2006
  7. Thus spaketh Jono:
    > {{{{{Welcome}}}}} explained on 18/11/2006 :
    >

    >>> Not sure what you mean, everything looks fine here.

    >> Below is how ACDeag's reply to you looks for me:

    > {{{{{Welcome}}}}} submitted this idea :
    >
    > If you have easyMobile bonus credit left, which you will lose unless
    > you use it up, you can use it up by topping up your VoIPCheap,
    > VoIPStunt, VoIPBuster, SipDiscount etc accounts, each £5 top up gives
    > you ¤4.50 (4.5 Euro) credit and 60 days of free days. Make two £5 top
    > ups and that's ¤9 and 120 days.
    >
    > or donate it to charity, not sure how though.

    > From: "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk>
    > Newsgroups: uk.telecom.voip
    > Subject: Re: easyMobile credit
    > Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 19:37:06 GMT
    >
    > Thus spaketh ACDeag:
    >
    > {{{{{Welcome}}}}} submitted this idea :
    > If you have easyMobile bonus credit left, which you will lose unless
    > you use it up, you can use it up by topping up your VoIPCheap,
    > VoIPStunt, VoIPBuster, SipDiscount etc accounts, each £5 top up
    > gives you ¤4.50 (4.5 Euro) credit and 60 days of free days. Make
    > two £5 top ups and that's ¤9 and 120 days.
    >
    > or donate it to charity, not sure how though.
    >

    > Yeah, I've been doing that too!
    >
    > There's a few SMS numbers here:
    > http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=278583 that you
    > can text to donate.

    Very strange indeed.

    Maybe your newsreader wasn't able to handle euro sign?

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Nov 18, 2006
  8. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Jono Guest

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}} used his keyboard to write :

    > Very strange indeed.
    >
    > Maybe your newsreader wasn't able to handle euro sign?

    Dunno.

    It looks fine on BY's server, but not on Giganews'.

    Jono, Nov 18, 2006
  9. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    ACDeag Guest

    Jono formulated the question :
    > {{{{{Welcome}}}}} used his keyboard to write :
    >

    >> Very strange indeed.
    >>
    >> Maybe your newsreader wasn't able to handle euro sign?

    > Dunno.
    >
    > It looks fine on BY's server, but not on Giganews'.

    I have looked at my post both on BY and on Giganews, nothing strange on
    either.

    ACDeag, Nov 19, 2006
  10. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Jono Guest

    "ACDeag" <> wrote in message
    > Jono formulated the question :
    >> {{{{{Welcome}}}}} used his keyboard to write :
    >>

    >>> Very strange indeed.
    >>>
    >>> Maybe your newsreader wasn't able to handle euro sign?

    >> Dunno.
    >>
    >> It looks fine on BY's server, but not on Giganews'.

    > I have looked at my post both on BY and on Giganews, nothing strange on
    > either.

    Weird, indeed.

    Jono, Nov 19, 2006