    Here is the changelog:
    http://neosmart.net/changelog.php?id=1
    Carlos
    Carlos, Oct 31, 2011

  2. Carlos

    BullDawg Guest

    Thanks Carlos.
    --
    ________________________________

    BullDawg
    In God We Trust
    ________________________________
    BullDawg, Oct 31, 2011

  3. Thanks, Carlos. Though I admit I'm in no particular hurry to update my
    existing version.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel

    Charlie Russel-MVP, Nov 1, 2011
  4. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    On 1 nov, 19:00, "Charlie Russel-MVP"
    <> wrote:
    > Thanks, Carlos. Though I admit I'm in no particular hurry to update my
    > existing version.
    >
    > --
    > Charlie.http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel
    >
    > "Carlos" <> wrote in message

    Charlie,
    Me neither.
    I am not dual booting right now.
    My Windows 7 x64 is running soooooo fast on my OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB SSD
    that I do not feel tempted to install another OS on a laggy, snail-
    like, old tech, you-name-it hard disk!
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Nov 1, 2011
  5. Even my vertex 2 is way faster than any spinning hard disk. But my main
    laptop still has a standard 500 GB spinning disk. I'd love to update it, but
    it's a bit of a pain since that's the one that is BitLockered.

    Charlie Russel-MVP, Nov 1, 2011
  6. Carlos

    Drew Guest

    On 11/1/2011 3:37 PM, Carlos wrote:
    > On 1 nov, 19:00, "Charlie Russel-MVP"
    > <> wrote:
    >> Thanks, Carlos. Though I admit I'm in no particular hurry to update my
    >> existing version.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Charlie.http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel
    >>
    >> "Carlos"<> wrote in message

    > Charlie,
    > Me neither.
    > I am not dual booting right now.
    > My Windows 7 x64 is running soooooo fast on my OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB SSD
    > that I do not feel tempted to install another OS on a laggy, snail-
    > like, old tech, you-name-it hard disk!
    > :)
    > Carlos
    >
    >>> Hi everybody,
    >>> Today Neosmart Technologies updated EasyBCD to v 2.1.1
    >>> http://neosmart.net/dl.php?id=1
    >>> Though it seems that you now have to pay for it, that is not the case.
    >>> You have a link at the bottom of the page for "non commercial use",
    >>> which is free.
    >>> There is also no need to enter your name and e-mail address before
    >>> clicking on the "Download" button.
    >>> Here is the changelog:
    >>> http://neosmart.net/changelog.php?id=1
    >>> Carlos- Ocultar texto de la cita -

    >> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

    Hey Carlos!! Speaking of ssd's, my current old Intel 40gig ssd that I
    originally installed win 7 on has absolutely no room left. well except
    for 3.5 gigs. Not sure what is taking up all the room as I try not to
    put anything on it but win7 64. Anyways just wanted your opinion on your
    OCZ. Trying to find a inexpensive but larger drive than what I have.
    When I purchased this one it was right around 200 (American) and it was
    all I could afford at the time. I eventually want to run only ssd's but
    that will be awhile as my old wind em ups are still working after almost
    7 years. I have no complaints about these seagate barracuda's except
    they do not compare to a ssd. my ssd scores a 7.2 on the w.e.i. I know
    they are even faster now.
    Drew, Nov 2, 2011
  7. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    On 1 nov, 21:03, Drew <> wrote:
    > On 11/1/2011 3:37 PM, Carlos wrote:
    >

    > > On 1 nov, 19:00, "Charlie Russel-MVP"
    > > <>  wrote:
    > >> Thanks, Carlos. Though I admit I'm in no particular hurry to update my
    > >> existing version.

    > >> --
    > >> Charlie.http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel

    > >> "Carlos"<>  wrote in message

    > > Charlie,
    > > Me neither.
    > > I am not dual booting right now.
    > > My Windows 7 x64 is running soooooo fast on my OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB SSD
    > > that I do not feel tempted to install another OS on a laggy, snail-
    > > like, old tech, you-name-it hard disk!
    > > :)
    > > Carlos

    > >> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

    Drew,
    My OCZ Vertex 3 (SATA III) runs flawlessly with WEI = 7.9
    It can be bought in COMPUSA at only USD 180.

    My other one is a SATA II Intel 320 series, also 120 gigs, that I am
    using in my Media Center PC.
    Also very fast.

    I am satisfied with both. The Intel was more expensive but it comes
    bundled with a SATA II to USB III kit that comes in handy for cloning
    your internal hard disk to your new SSD.

    Carlos

    Carlos, Nov 2, 2011
  8. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Charlie,
    Maybe this is a silly question but cannot you "unbitlock" it, clone
    it, and "rebitlock" the new one?

    Speaking of new stuff I am using both an Apple keyboard (the flat
    alumnium one) and Apple Magic Mouse (the flat stylish one) with my
    Windows PC.
    My desk looks nicer now.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Nov 2, 2011
  9. Yes, I can do that. But during the process, I can't connect to my current
    domain network, since it REQUIRES BitLocker on the system drive. And
    unbitlockering is SLOW. So the whole thing needs to wait until a major
    holiday or some such.

    Charlie Russel-MVP, Nov 2, 2011
  10. Carlos

    Drew Guest

    On 11/1/2011 5:29 PM, Carlos wrote:
    > On 1 nov, 21:03, Drew<> wrote:
    >> On 11/1/2011 3:37 PM, Carlos wrote:

    >>> Charlie,
    >>> Me neither.
    >>> I am not dual booting right now.
    >>> My Windows 7 x64 is running soooooo fast on my OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB SSD
    >>> that I do not feel tempted to install another OS on a laggy, snail-
    >>> like, old tech, you-name-it hard disk!
    >>> :)
    >>> Carlos

    > Drew,
    > My OCZ Vertex 3 (SATA III) runs flawlessly with WEI = 7.9
    > It can be bought in COMPUSA at only USD 180.
    >
    > My other one is a SATA II Intel 320 series, also 120 gigs, that I am
    > using in my Media Center PC.
    > Also very fast.
    >
    > I am satisfied with both. The Intel was more expensive but it comes
    > bundled with a SATA II to USB III kit that comes in handy for cloning
    > your internal hard disk to your new SSD.
    >
    > Carlos
    >> Hey Carlos!! Speaking of ssd's, my current old Intel 40gig ssd that I
    >> originally installed win 7 on has absolutely no room left. well except
    >> for 3.5 gigs. Not sure what is taking up all the room as I try not to
    >> put anything on it but win7 64. Anyways just wanted your opinion on your
    >> OCZ. Trying to find a inexpensive but larger drive than what I have.
    >> When I purchased this one it was right around 200 (American) and it was
    >> all I could afford at the time. I eventually want to run only ssd's but
    >> that will be awhile as my old wind em ups are still working after almost
    >> 7 years. I have no complaints about these seagate barracuda's except
    >> they do not compare to a ssd. my ssd scores a 7.2 on the w.e.i. I know
    >> they are even faster now.- Ocultar texto de la cita -
    >>
    >> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

    Aah yes but the question here is whether my motherboard which is a old
    but still rock solid Intel (D975XBX2)will support it. It supports sata
    of course but I am not sure about sata3. My case supports up to 11
    drives so maybe when I can afford I will get 10, LOL
    Drew, Nov 4, 2011
  11. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Drew,
    I have checked your motherboard's specifications and it seems to be
    using SATA II ports as it claims a 3 Gb/s speed.
    My guess is that you will be able to use an SSD drive with no
    problems, noticing a great performance increase.
    If it is a SATA III one it will work in SATA II mode, but the speed
    increase will be noticeable.
    You will need an SSD aware operating system like Windows 7.
    I think Vista supports them but I am not quite sure about that.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Nov 4, 2011
  12. Carlos

    Drew Guest

    On 11/4/2011 3:21 AM, Carlos wrote:
    > Drew,
    > I have checked your motherboard's specifications and it seems to be
    > using SATA II ports as it claims a 3 Gb/s speed.
    > My guess is that you will be able to use an SSD drive with no
    > problems, noticing a great performance increase.
    > If it is a SATA III one it will work in SATA II mode, but the speed
    > increase will be noticeable.
    > You will need an SSD aware operating system like Windows 7.
    > I think Vista supports them but I am not quite sure about that.
    > Carlos
    > On 3 nov, 21:09, Drew<> wrote:

    >>> Drew,
    >>> My OCZ Vertex 3 (SATA III) runs flawlessly with WEI = 7.9
    >>> It can be bought in COMPUSA at only USD 180.

    >>> My other one is a SATA II Intel 320 series, also 120 gigs, that I am
    >>> using in my Media Center PC.
    >>> Also very fast.

    >>> I am satisfied with both. The Intel was more expensive but it comes
    >>> bundled with a SATA II to USB III kit that comes in handy for cloning
    >>> your internal hard disk to your new SSD.

    >>> Carlos

    >> Aah yes but the question here is whether my motherboard which is a old
    >> but still rock solid Intel (D975XBX2)will support it. It supports sata
    >> of course but I am not sure about sata3. My case supports up to 11
    >> drives so maybe when I can afford I will get 10, LOL- Ocultar texto de la cita -
    >>
    >> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

    My thanks as always Carlos..
    Drew, Nov 5, 2011