    Direct download link:
    http://neosmart.net/downloads/software/EasyBCD/EasyBCD 1.52.exe
    Carlos
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Dec 27, 2006

  2. It contains a fix to permit it to work with Longhorn Server beta as well.

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 27, 2006

  3. 1.51 worked on LH server here, but I'll grab the new one.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 27, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Guest

    Charlie Russel - MVP wrote:
    > 1.51 worked on LH server here, but I'll grab the new one.
    >
    > --
    > Charlie.
    > http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Hi Charlie,

    The issues was with adding an entry not on the default boot drive (the
    one with the "BOOT" folder). It would revert to the boot drive, unless
    you manually changed the drive config.

    Regards,
    CG
    NeoSmart Technologies
    , Jan 3, 2007
  5. Ah. Didn't apply, so didn't see it. IAC, I have the new one. Thanks!

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 5, 2007