EasyBCD 1.51 released

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Dec 23, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Dec 23, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Theo Guest

    There must be something wrong on that site right now. All I
    get in Firefox and Opera is: PHP has encountered an Access
    Violation at 01C90166

    And this: This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means
    that the website you are visiting had a server problem which
    prevented the webpage from displaying.

    in I.E. and Avant.

    Theo, Dec 23, 2006

  3. I could access and download the program with no problems (Vista rc2 x64 with
    32-bit IE).
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Dec 23, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Theo Guest

    Have you accessed it in the last 5 to 10 minutes? I just
    tried again and get the same errors.

    Carlos wrote:
    > I could access and download the program with no problems (Vista rc2 x64 with
    > 32-bit IE).
    > Carlos
    >
    > "Theo" wrote:
    >
    >> There must be something wrong on that site right now. All I
    >> get in Firefox and Opera is: PHP has encountered an Access
    >> Violation at 01C90166
    >>
    >> And this: This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means
    >> that the website you are visiting had a server problem which
    >> prevented the webpage from displaying.
    >>
    >> in I.E. and Avant.
    >>

    >> Carlos wrote:
    >>> There's a newer version of EasyBCD (http://neosmart.net/blog/archives/304)
    >>> which includes many new enhancements.
    >>> Download page is here:
    >>> http://neosmart.net/dl.php?id=1
    >>> Carlos

    Theo, Dec 23, 2006
  5. Theo:
    No can do.
    HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
    Something must be happening (site on xmas holidays?)
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Dec 23, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Theo Guest

    Thanks, Carlos.

    Theo, Dec 23, 2006
  7. Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 23, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    John Barnes Guest

    And you got the download which we can't today. :) I recommended
    VistaBootPro on the Vista site and that day they were down all day, so I
    recommended EasyBCD for the OP and they got the system working before the
    other site was back up. Nice both work well.

    John Barnes, Dec 23, 2006
  9. Yup. I've been using EasyBCD, myself. One is enough, and it's not like it's
    something you need to do every day.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    "John Barnes" <> wrote in message
    > And you got the download which we can't today. :) I recommended
    > VistaBootPro on the Vista site and that day they were down all day, so I
    > recommended EasyBCD for the OP and they got the system working before the
    > other site was back up. Nice both work well.

    >> Yeah, I saw that yesterday when I was building up a new machine. Meant to
    >> post it here but forgot. There goes my only chance to actually beat you
    >> at posting. ;)
    >>
    >> --
    >> Charlie.
    >> http://msmvps.com/xperts64
    >>

    >> "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    >>> There's a newer version of EasyBCD
    >>> (http://neosmart.net/blog/archives/304)
    >>> which includes many new enhancements.
    >>> Download page is here:
    >>> http://neosmart.net/dl.php?id=1
    >>> Carlos

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 24, 2006
  10. It was working 5 mins ago (12:30 Sunday UK time)

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2Fyb2wgU3RlZWxl?=, Dec 24, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Guest

    Theo wrote:
    > There must be something wrong on that site right now. All I
    > get in Firefox and Opera is: PHP has encountered an Access
    > Violation at 01C90166
    >
    > And this: This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means
    > that the website you are visiting had a server problem which
    > prevented the webpage from displaying.

    Hello Everybody,

    NeoSmart Technologies was facing some serious PHP issues on our server,
    but they've all been set straight now.

    EasyBCD 1.52 was released yesterday, you can see a brief changelog at
    http://neosmart.net/blog/archives/310
    It's a critical-upgrade, it fixes a major problem introduced in EasyBCD
    1.51 regarding adding Vista/LH operating systems.
    Download EasyBCD @ http://neosmart.net/dl.php?id=1

    Thanks for the interest :)

    Regards,
    Computer Guru