    like 5-21-06 Me1.jpg, 5-21-06Me2.jpg....ect?

    Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

    , May 21, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > I usually upload the pics from my digital camera about once every two
    > weeks - and normally have 100 pictures or so. Is there a program for
    > Mac that would allow me to name a lot of files by their date taken,
    > say like 5-21-06 Me1.jpg, 5-21-06Me2.jpg....ect?
    >
    > Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

    Well I suspect that there are programs available for the MAC that would
    handle that, but I don't know of any, not being a MAC user. I suppose you
    could write your own, if you are into that. MAC is not all that difficult
    to write for.

    --
    Joseph Meehan

    Dia duit

    Joseph Meehan, May 21, 2006

  3. Joseph Meehan wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> I usually upload the pics from my digital camera about once every two
    >> weeks - and normally have 100 pictures or so. Is there a program for
    >> Mac that would allow me to name a lot of files by their date taken,
    >> say like 5-21-06 Me1.jpg, 5-21-06Me2.jpg....ect?
    >>
    >> Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

    > Well I suspect that there are programs available for the MAC that would
    > handle that, but I don't know of any, not being a MAC user.

    [Joseph- It's Mac. MAC has other meanings.]

    You should look at iPhoto, assuming you already have it.

    Photoshop's browser in CS I does this, as does the newer version, as
    well as Lightroom, currently in beta, but quite serviceable. I think PS
    Elements may have this; in any event you can download a trial for free
    for 30 days of the PS stuff.

    --
    John McWilliams

    John McWilliams, May 22, 2006