    primary consideration is ease of use
    thanks
    relloman

    rello, Feb 4, 2005

  2. Are you on Cable or xDSL Broadband ?

    --
    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Feb 4, 2005

  3. rello

    Kerodo Guest

    In article <4203e9e4.3606465@news-server>, says...
    > am looking for an easy to use firewall for users with average to low
    > understanding of computers...i am currently using kerio...although
    > pretty straight fforward some users just cant get it right
    >
    > if it costs to buy thats ok...
    > primary consideration is ease of use
    > thanks
    > relloman

    ZoneAlarm free is about as easy as it gets I would think...

    --
    Kerodo

    Kerodo, Feb 5, 2005
  4. rello

    SteveB Guest

    F-Secure Internet Security 2004 (now 2005) is a great AV and firewall
    package. No tweaking required at all, although you can turn off the
    handholding if you want, self updates every day, and always wins in AV
    comparison tests in UK computer magazines.

    SteveB, Feb 5, 2005