    file/documentation on this?

    Thank you!
    Sarah

    sarah, Jan 19, 2004

  2. sarah

    Andy Smith Guest

    Yes

    Andy Smith, Jan 19, 2004

  3. sarah

    chris kane Guest

    "sarah" <> wrote in message
    > I hope one of you can help a Cisco newbie. I hope this is the right
    > forum, if not, please show me the way! I currently have Netvanta
    > routers, but we just got our first Cisco. It's a 1721 with a T-1 WIC
    > and ethernet port. With the Netvanta routers, I could copy and paste a
    > script from Notepad and then save the configuration. Can I do the same
    > for the Cisco router? Can you direct me to the correct help
    > file/documentation on this?
    >
    > Thank you!
    > Sarah

    Sarah,

    Cisco's website has more information than you could probably ever use.
    That's one of the things I love most about using Cisco gear. Also, you
    should have received a Documentation CD (most people simply call it the DOC
    CD). If you can't find the CD, it's available on line here:

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/home/home.htm

    Happy reading,
    -chris

    chris kane, Jan 19, 2004