Easy Midnight Rider

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Focus, Mar 28, 2008.

  1. Focus

    Focus Guest

    Focus, Mar 28, 2008

  2. Focus

    Jufi Guest

    "Focus" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I saw this one outside the Benfica stadium, Lisbon:
    >
    > http://atlantic-diesel.com/Harley.jpg

    Very nice!! I hate the watermark, but understand it...
    Jufi, Mar 28, 2008

  3. Focus

    Buy_Sell Guest

    Buy_Sell, Mar 29, 2008
  4. Focus

    Focus Guest

    "Focus" <> wrote in message
    >I saw this one outside the Benfica stadium, Lisbon:
    >
    > http://atlantic-diesel.com/Harley.jpg

    I wasn't satiesfied, so I updated it. got rid of some noise and did a few
    touch ups.

    Focus, Mar 29, 2008
  5. Focus

    dwight Guest

    "Focus" <> wrote in message

    > "Focus" <> wrote in message
    >>I saw this one outside the Benfica stadium, Lisbon:
    >>
    >> http://atlantic-diesel.com/Harley.jpg

    > I wasn't satiesfied, so I updated it. got rid of some noise and did a few
    > touch ups.
    >

    >> --
    >> Focus

    There ya go.

    And, thanks, like I don't get the fever every year about this time... It's
    been too long since I had a bike.

    dwight
    dwight, Mar 29, 2008
  6. Focus

    Guest

    On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 11:30:58 -0000, in rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
    "Focus" <> wrote:

    >"Focus" <> wrote in message
    >>I saw this one outside the Benfica stadium, Lisbon:
    >>
    >> http://atlantic-diesel.com/Harley.jpg

    >I wasn't satiesfied, so I updated it. got rid of some noise and did a few
    >touch ups.

    Jeez, a 1024 post worried about noise? It's trivial to make it disappear at
    this resizing.
    , Mar 29, 2008